Talk

Advanced search

Harmony v Panorama

(5 Posts)
LynnieLurker Sat 25-Jul-15 12:30:31

Hi there,

Looking for opinions/experiences with the above tests please. I am considering whether or not to go for it as due to a high BMI I am concerned that my scan won't be as accurate as it could be and am seeking extra reassurance. Initial research suggests that panorama is better with a low amount of fetal blood (as would be the case for me with my high BMI as I understand it).

Trying to keep on top of a growing anxiety, that I have no real foundation for. :-/.

Metalhead Sat 25-Jul-15 19:21:01

I had the Harmony test done after being given a high risk result from the combined test. Would definitely have it again, it came with a very detailed ultrasound scan and the results were back within a week.

SarSc78 Sun 26-Jul-15 19:06:12

I had the Panorama test after my combined test came back as high risk. The clinic took my blood and a mouth swab from my husband and I got the results back in 8 calendar days. I'd highly recommend it as I was satisfied with the results and care I'd received.

LynnieLurker Sun 26-Jul-15 23:57:42

Thanks both! I think we are going to wait for the combined result from the nhs one and take it from there. Still no nearer deciding which one though! smile

AliBingo Sun 02-Aug-15 11:07:21

I have had both in different pregnancies. Was told Panorama newer and more accurate than Harmony but Harmony was accurate for me, my BMI was over 40 at the time too. Hth.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now