Talk

Advanced search

7+ week scan seen sac no yolk?

(2 Posts)
MrsPearce2015 Tue 23-Dec-14 14:22:18

Hello everyone.
I would like some advice as to if this has happened to anyone and what results they had.

I had an early scan today. And baby too small to detect via tummy so had an internal scan done.
Midwife then tells me she can see the sac, it has grown since my last scan 2 weeks ago. But today she couldn't see the yolk/baby. She also said that it still quite early and baby could be hiding! Otherwise there is a chance I could be going through a misscarrige. I haven't felt anything alarming. Mostly cramping and twings. Super tired and back ache and nausea. (No vomiting)
So what are chances for baby?
This is my 2nd and never felt this way before.
Advice please?
Thank you
Xxblush

Royalsighness Fri 09-Jan-15 12:48:54

Sorry to hear you are going through this! I had some bleeding and had a scan at 6 weeks and they only saw the sac, 15 days later after waiting and crying many tears we went back to see a spot wih a good heartbeat. I'm now 16 weeks pregnant and found Mumsnet really supportive while I waited for my results. I hope it's good news for you flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now