Talk

Advanced search

could you all say a little prayer for my daughter and send her vibes for Monday

(6 Posts)
CRAZYCREW Wed 10-Aug-11 22:19:54

My daughter although being on the injection for the past 22 mths has found herself preganant, Her son 22 months but has a very bad heart problem (cctga) where is heart is the wrong way round. The hospital offered termination but she decided to carry on and he is a lovely baby but he is in and out of hospital and needs lots of meds. My daughter is amazing with him.
Well she is 17 weeks, she has not had any periods since going on the injection contraception and she is very slim and you can not tell at all, not been tired or nothing.
She is diabetic and there is 50% chance the baby having problems either witht he heart, spina biffida etc.. she is booked in at out regional hospital leeds on Monday prsying she is carrying a healthy baby.. I just thought if we all said a paryer it may help.

I think of you all all the time on here and often read threads although never posted before.

mrsbigz Wed 10-Aug-11 22:37:05

hi - just wanted to say i'll be thinking of your daughter on monday and hope she gets the news that she's carrying a healthy baby. she sounds like a fantastic mum xxxxxxxx

CRAZYCREW Thu 11-Aug-11 08:10:30

AWW she is you know .... she did her nurse training pregnant at 17 (vt) and got overall distainction. She devots all her time to Harvey and she deserves some good news she really does.
Thanks ever so much.

Mum2be79 Thu 11-Aug-11 10:33:48

Will be thinking about her and fingers crossed for a healthy little 'un!

CRAZYCREW Thu 11-Aug-11 15:23:14

awww THANKS VERY MUCH...

saggarmakersbottomknocker Thu 11-Aug-11 15:29:08

Fingers crossed for her crazycrew.

Is she in touch with any other mums of children with cctga? There are a couple who post on the Heartline message board. Here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now