Talk

Advanced search

LP to 3 and pregnant with twins

(9 Posts)
Belini Mon 20-Jun-11 22:07:02

I have 3 DS aged 12, 5, and 4 and have just found out today that I am pregnant and that it is twins. I split with the youngest twos Dad 4 months ago after 8 years and had rebound 1 night stand resulting in this pregnancy. I really don't know what to do. Any advice is better than sitting here lost xx

Toughasoldboots Mon 20-Jun-11 22:21:32

I can't advise you what to do- only you can make the choice that is right for you and your other children.
Do you have any support in real life? Would your ex support you?
I am so sorry things are difficult for you, I am useless at helping in situations like this, just wanted to answer you as you sound so upset.

Belini Mon 20-Jun-11 22:35:37

thankyou so much for replying. When it comes to advice I am one of those "I can see both sides" people which is why I am struggling with this decision. My parents are not supportive of my situation they do not know of current pregnancy yet. Things are terrible betwen my ex and I just now he would be of no help at all. I had thought a termination would be best for me until I found out it was twins. I have no idea why this has changed things I feel so confused xx sorry to vent xx

Toughasoldboots Mon 20-Jun-11 22:49:06

Are you in contact with your last partner? How pregnant are you?
Do you have a good GP that you can get an appointment with and see if you can see a counsellor quickly?

What a hard place to be in, could you really cope with five children?
So many questions, I know what I would do, but I am not you.
You have only found out today, give yourself a couple of days to think this over.

Belini Mon 20-Jun-11 22:55:01

No, 9 weeks, booked for end of week, I am a get on with it and don't whine person (up till today) so probably. What would you do? This will not influence my decision I know this has to be my choice.

Toughasoldboots Mon 20-Jun-11 23:00:58

I am going to pm you.

Belini Mon 20-Jun-11 23:02:55

Thankyou xx

Toughasoldboots Mon 20-Jun-11 23:10:13

I have just tried to send you a message but not sure if it has gone or if your settings are accepting pm's. Hopefully it has gone through, I am off to bed now but will check in morning and re-send if you didn't receive it.

manitz Tue 21-Jun-11 10:18:52

I have also sent you a emssage I hope.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now