Talk

Advanced search

Help with PND, scared and struggling to keep it together

(3 Posts)
Diaryofafussytoddler Tue 07-Nov-17 17:48:43

I need help and advice how to cope with PND.
I’ve got 2 beautiful healthy boys, 2.5yo & a 4 month old, a brilliant husband and some family around. I don’t have many friends my family are mostly my friends.
I don’t feel I can talk to anyone about how I’m feeling as They all have so much going on in their own lives. My older sister lost her days old daughter a month before my DS1 was born, my husbands business looks set To go under at any day, my brother in law is being accused of something terrible by his ex, the list goes on and on so I feel like by comparison I’ve got no real reason to feel the way I do but I feel like I’m coming undone, nothing I try to do seems to go right. I don’t feel like getting out of bed most days.
Is there anyone who can give me some advice? I don’t really know who else to ask?

wingingit2 Tue 14-Nov-17 08:48:52

I have a 10 month old and am suffering with ONE. I encourage you to talk to someone, it really helped and i am sure your family will want to help you through this. I've just been to my Dr which i think i should have done earlier and have started taking something. I hope you find someone to talk to, i can't tell you how much it's helped me x

wingingit2 Tue 14-Nov-17 08:49:28

Sorry ONE should be PND

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now