Talk

Advanced search

PND?

(2 Posts)
Ricecrispies16 Sat 08-Apr-17 10:54:14

I don't really know where to start with this I just need someone to help me understand what's happening.

I think I might have PND. I just don't feel myself, I am a sahm to a 3 year old and 7 month old baby. I feel like I'm going mad, I've lost all sense of who I am, my relationship is suffering, I have no libido, half term is here now and I feel so overwhelmed at trying to fill the two weeks (my 3yo goes to nursery 2 days a week) my car broke so I can't go anywhere without spending hours on a bus. I'm eating and eating and gaining weight but can't seem to stop. I feel so down. I've cried every day for about a week now. I feel like a shit mum for not enjoying it more.
I can't work out wether this is just stress/anxiety caused by the environment I'm in or of something else is going on. I've had anxiety for as long as I can remember, I've never done anything about it though because I try to be strong and block things out. But I'm just feeling overwhelmed. I feel like my life is shit. My relationship has gone to shit. I feel like I've failed massively in my life and the only thing I have to show for it is my kids.

I feel so guilty

starpatch Sat 08-Apr-17 18:07:00

Sorry you are feeling this way. Please go and see your GP (easier said than done I know) it sounds like some antidepressants could really help you. Hope you can find some way to get through the next week until term starts sounds like a real pain with your car not working.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now