Talk

Advanced search

Anyone suffering in early pregnancy?

(4 Posts)
Pixie106 Tue 04-Apr-17 17:09:03

I'm 4 weeks pregnant after a miscarriage last month (totalling 8 over the years). I suffer with depression and anxiety anyway, and have just weaned myself off citalopram for the duration of the pregnancy.
But the worry of this pregnancy being the same as before is making my depression 100% worse.
I can't get over the feeling of worry and negativity and no one can help it seems. My EPU won't do my bloods to check hcg is rising and although I've got an early scan at 7-8 weeks, I don't know how I'm gonna cope for the next few weeks.
It's all I can think about at the moment and I feel that I'm being horrible to my little boy who's 21 months as I feel that I'm neglecting him. šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

Pixie106 Wed 05-Apr-17 07:57:49

Not good news for me. Started bleeding so guess it's gonna be mc number 9. Might try again.
But good luck to all the other mums out there šŸ¦‹

chocoraisin Wed 05-Apr-17 23:52:40

I'm so sorry Pixie x I hope you feel better soon

HaylJay Sat 03-Jun-17 18:12:27

Hi,

Sorry to hear your feeling this way.

I just wanted to say I'm feeling similar. I too had a miscarriage (my second) and it was only 2 months before I fell pregnant again.
Now I'm 8 weeks I'm still worried it's going to get to 12 weeks and I'll find out again that the baby has stopped growing weeks again and that all these weeks of fatigue and sickness will have been for nothing again šŸ˜”

It's awful because I feel my depression is getting bad again but I'm not willing to go back onto antipsressanrs during pregnancy.

I wish I could just feel happy and able to cope. I want to look forward to the baby and the future instead of constantly feeling so low. šŸ˜”

Wishing you all the best and hope that everything goes okay at your scan.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now