Talk

Advanced search

Depression, anger & neighbours

(1 Post)
WoopWoop200 Sat 25-Mar-17 11:40:16

I am 30 weeks preganant. I posted a few days ago about my neighbours not cleaning up after their dog in communal hallway. DH asked the wife politely to clean up. Her DH turns up at our kicking off. They accused me of dangerous driving because he was walking to his car as i was reversing up our driving. Police involved. The wife has been really put out with me for a long time as i wont be friends with her and i feel like she's been waiting for an opportunity to get me back.

The following morning i went into antenatal unit as i was so stressed by it that i had barely felt baby move since the incident. The baby has started to move more but it's still not the same.

I have been a mess since. I am scared going in and out of our flat. I am scared about what the police are going to do. I just cant get it out of my head. It has literally debilitated me.

I had PND after DS was born, so i sort of expected to have something this time round too. I suppose i just need to tell someone who understands. DH has been so supportive but he just doesn't understand what it's like to drown in your own head. I just want to curl into a ball and just stop.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now