Talk

Advanced search

Preeclampsia recovery

(3 Posts)
grumpypurplecat Tue 26-Apr-16 19:54:46

Hi just wondering if any other mums had experience of preeclampsia recovery. Had a really rough ride with severe preeclampsia and pneumonia and a c section at 34+4 blood pressure went strataspheric after delivery and I spent 2 days on maternity HDU having magnesium while little one in SCBU. We are now home but 2 weeks later am still completely wiped out and keep having emotional wobbles was wondering if this is normal and if any other mums have experienced this?

britespark1 Tue 26-Apr-16 21:09:37

I had pre-eclampsia with two of my pregnancies although not to the extent you did. You have a had a pretty rough time so I think you are bound to feel like this. Have you spoken to your health visitor?

grumpypurplecat Wed 27-Apr-16 22:55:03

Saw GP today and got some antibiotics for wound infection might give HV a ring to see if they can offer any recovery advice. Did you have any follow up for your preeclampsia? Seems to be some confusion about it and my baby mush brain can't remember much of what I was told in hospital

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now