Talk

Advanced search

Hair on lip after having child

(5 Posts)
purpleme12 Sun 03-May-15 01:48:38

Has anyone else had more noticeable hair above lip now they've had a child? I never had a problem with it before I'm sure but now I can see it- whether it's just got darker or more there but I'm sure it's since I've had her and it's obviously here to stay as she's 18 months. Has anyone else has this? I've never even had to deal with this before so I've been plucking the hair - how does everyone else her rid of theirs?!

AlpacaMyBags Sun 03-May-15 02:00:14

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

purpleme12 Sun 03-May-15 02:11:25

I think the problem is they must have got darker. The ones at the edge of the lip more. I haven't got them checked no I don't think there's much point when it's just that. Thanks for the wax suggestion is there a particular brand?

Sephy Sun 03-May-15 02:13:55

Get an Epistick from Amazon. Mine was less than £1 including postage, and though it took a month and a half to arrive, it's made threading-style hair removal really quick. Worth a try at that price anyway.

artisanroast Sat 06-Jun-15 17:20:45

I have had ongoing problems with body hair, especially in my late teens and early 20s.

I have waxed, IPL'd and layered but the only thing to actually work long term was electrolysis.

It has kind of gone 'out of fashion' it truly having electrolysis on my upper lip at 16-17 then a few too up sessions in my 20s it has genuinely worked.

I had laser on my underarms and bikini line and 7 years later you honestly wouldn't know.

Highly recommend electrolysis but it can be painful

xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now