Talk

Advanced search

Baby blues- stupidest thing to make you cry

(9 Posts)
booberella Sun 03-Jul-11 14:21:49

My DD is 1 week old today, day 4 and day 6 I had two episodes of uncontrollable crying- the first initiated when melody wasn't fired on the apprentice, the second when I put too much salt on my chips. Has any one else had something completely trivial set them off or am I just losing the plot?!

Samvet Sun 03-Jul-11 14:23:09

The RSPCA adverts and anything vaguely sad in Eastenders did it for me! Had to turn over as soon as RSPCA logo came on.

booberella Sun 03-Jul-11 14:50:40

The RSPCA adverts used to make me cry before I was even preggers! Think I am just a soft touch!

MamaCorleone Sun 03-Jul-11 14:53:42

The RSPCA advert with the dead ginger kitten made me cry so much I would hyperventilate..... I dislike cats intensely. hmm

itsastrawpoll Sun 03-Jul-11 14:54:04

PIL came to visit for the day when DD2 was 5 days old, a year ago today, come to think of it!!!

I was feeling so terribly guilty about poor DD1 having to adjust to a sibling and PIL spent the whole day playing with her and I barely got to see her. After PIL left I cried and cried as I thought DD1 was lost to me forever blush

Fast forward 12 months and I would happily pay someone to take her away some days grin grin

prolificwillybreeder Sun 03-Jul-11 20:53:26

I think DS was about a week old when a few memorable crying episodes as there was no ketchup left/ my mum was going to be half hour late/ I couldn't poo.

booberella Sun 03-Jul-11 21:20:55

Haha, it's silly isn't it. I'm sure I will laugh about it soon

TrinaLuciusMalfoy Thu 21-Jul-11 12:22:53

With DD it was when MiL came to visit (DD ~8 days old?) - she wanted to be 'helpful' and tidy up - but she went through my house and started throwing my stuff away shock (And I'm not talking rubbish, I'm talking things like 'cutlery'!)

Since the start of this pregnancy I am physically incapable of watching adverts for The Brooke donkey charity without weeping for half an hour. Can't WAIT to see what day-5-ish has in store for me this time... hmm

notonmywatch Wed 07-Sep-11 14:51:32

i think at that point breathing made me cry! All good now though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now