Talk

Advanced search

'Just' Positive and feeling dreadful - anyone with me on this?

(2 Posts)
Miranda5 Fri 03-Jun-05 14:51:50

Got my positive on tuesday and today being friday I am tetchy and tired. feels like worst case scenario PMT and I am not even sure I have skipped a period yet.....

i have done numerous tests which are dark and strong looking now so I hope so but after m/c a few months ago feeling a little trepidation.

Any one else FIERCE at this stage? My poor kids....

teuch Mon 06-Jun-05 14:54:09

Hi Miranda - I'm with you on the 'trepidation' as I also had a m/c (missed) in Feb and am now in the early weeks (about 7 weeks).

I have been exhausted since even before I got my BFP and I swing from happy to sad to aggressive so fast it could qualify me for a russian circus! The nausea kicked in quite early and today I was very near to actually vomiting...this actually reassures me that everything is going ok as I had no ms with my m/c!

C'mon over to the antenatal threads - I am currently straddling Jan and Feb as my due date is January but I like the company of other early pg's in Feb!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now