Talk

Advanced search

SW4/11/12 Due mid-November 2009 with 2nd baby

(6 Posts)
elosiva Sun 16-Aug-09 23:19:16

Hi ladies, I am new to the area and looking forward to get in touch with expecting mums with children. I have a 3 1/2 DD and another little one expected for mid-November.

nekonix Mon 17-Aug-09 08:01:43

what area are you from

elosiva Mon 17-Aug-09 22:16:22

I live between Wandsworth and Clapham commons. That is SW11, close to SW12 and SW4. What about you? Are you also an "experienced" mum ??

nekonix Tue 18-Aug-09 08:15:30

im a mum to a 2 year old dd and a 7 year old ds.
both lovely and lively children.
have you tried the local thread, it should tell you of meet ups, ante natal clinics and other useful information.

katster37 Tue 18-Aug-09 10:24:59

Hiya, I used to live in Clapham Common but now live in Herne Hill/Brixton area (SW2). I am due 21 November. Have you joined NCT classes? I have joined one on Effra Parade, near Brixton. This is my first though. smile

elosiva Wed 19-Aug-09 08:36:03

I looked for antenatal classes with NCT, but those for 2nd time parents are far away from our area (I've been given a place in Tooting). I tried one NCT playgroup for expecting mums and under ones, but it was not a good idea .I will definetely keep on trying!!
Katster, congrats for your baby. I am due for Nov. 15th !!! Time is passing so fast!
Than you both for you advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now