Talk

Advanced search

Looking for a good pregnancy yoga class in the Brixton/Tulse Hill area

(6 Posts)
MissStimpy Tue 04-Aug-09 10:13:14

Morning! Can anyone recommend a good pregnancy yoga class in Brixton/Tulse Hill - my post code is SW2 ?

Also, I am generally looking for good antenatal groups in this area, and to meet other mums to be. I am 17 weeks pregnant now.

Any suggestions welcome!

swampfire Tue 04-Aug-09 10:28:31

Hi MissStimpy, and congratulations on your pregnancy.

I've heard good things about Brixton Therapy Centre and Surya Yoga but I'm not a yoga type myself.

NCT classes are a good (if pricey) way to meet other mums to be.

And once your baby is here, Brixton is a fantastic place to live. The Ritzy has baby-friendly screenings, as does the Clapham Picture House and Brockwell Park is wonderful.

katster37 Sun 30-Aug-09 12:30:03

Hi MIssStimpy I also live in Tulse Hill - am 28 weeks pg with my first I am going to NCT classes on Effra Parade, they start next week. I also go to yoga at Brockwell Lido which I have found to be v relaxing. Also don't know many mums-to-be round here so happy to meet up for a coffee!

chrisholty Mon 05-Oct-09 23:05:20

Hi there,

I teach a very gentle yoga class on Tuesday evenings at St Vincent's Community Centre, Talma Rd, Brixton SW2 1AS.

I got back into yoga myself during my two pregnancies, and while the class is not exclusively antenatal I draw a lot on the yoga I did during that time... so you'd be very welcome to come and try it. It's £7 to drop in 8-9.15pm.

You can see what other students think at my website:
http://www.yogawithchris.co.uk

C x

ganesha Wed 04-Nov-09 10:35:06

www.yogabirth.co.uk for the best yoga for pregnancy teachers

corblimeymadam Wed 04-Nov-09 13:46:55

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now