Talk

Advanced search

Due April 2010????.....

(1003 Posts)
Rtuff Sat 25-Jul-09 09:31:08

Anyone else due April 2010?

I just found out yesterday I'm 4 weeks preggers after trying for our 2nd baby for a year and half, at last!! It seemed as though it was never going to happen!

Here's to the next 8-9 months!

hoops997 Sat 25-Jul-09 10:48:09

Can I join, looking forward to this one being sticky!!!!

Am 4 weeks and 1 day today.......due 2nd April 2010......grin

tostaky Sat 25-Jul-09 14:16:07

Checking in!
Due 30th March or 1st April... not sure
have appointment with GP on monday... Im tempted to say i dont know my dates so i can have an early dating scan.... hmm

mcfee Sat 25-Jul-09 16:11:04

Can I join too? Found out yesterday, in shock a bit though! (Happened a bit sooner than we anticipated!) Think I'm due 2nd April!

dani87 Sat 25-Jul-09 16:57:07

can i join here? found out was pregs tues which is a shock as i had mc end of jan and concieved naturally!!! as wiv last 2 preg i needed clomids so total shock 4 me n dp! worked out i'll b due 18th april so that will make 2 dc bdays in april plus my bday 2 so expensive month 4 dp!

SpringySponge Sat 25-Jul-09 18:26:09

Wow... April 2010 already! shock I'm sitting here with my gorgeous April 2009 DS who learnt to roll 3 days ago & gave his first proper chuckles last night. I can't believe there's a whole new batch of you!

Good luck to each & every one of you. Everyone will tell you it's a lovely time of year to have a baby, & it is. You won't get cold over the winter wink (although no drinking / pate / brie at Christmas - boo )

The ladies in my April group are now some of my best friends & I hope you'll all be as great a support for each other

dani87 Sat 25-Jul-09 18:40:58

thanks springysponge i no april is best tym 2 ave baby my dd was born in april 08 so double bdays! also mine in april lol so my dp has alot 2 buy 4. hope you are enjoyin ds! hoping 4 ds but not fussed! grin

mcfee Sun 26-Jul-09 13:08:42

Thanks Springysponge! DD was born in October so looking forward to light nights and summer walks with this one!

MrsKate Sun 26-Jul-09 21:18:08

hi all ive got a bfp this am im due 6th april atfer a mc in march

Rtuff Mon 27-Jul-09 09:24:55

Hi everyone,

This thread seems to be getting busy quickly! Nice to know there are going to be loads of people to share the up's and downs's of the next 8 months with.

How is everyone? Any morning sickness yet?

Neeko Mon 27-Jul-09 09:46:37

Can I join here too. I'm actually due 29th March but know it's more likely to be April. I'm petrified with this pg after a MMC in March but trying to stay positive.

<<Big cheery wave to MrsKate>>

annlouise75 Mon 27-Jul-09 10:27:36

Hi all
Congratulations to all other April mummies-to-be!
I had my BFP on Friday. By LMP I'm due on 1st April, but my cycles tend to be a bit longer than 28 days so I expect it will be closer to April 4th.
It's baby #2 for me, my DS will be 2 next month.
Have been feeling queasy for a couple of weeks now.

tostaky Mon 27-Jul-09 12:21:43

hi all - i went to the GP this morning to get the ref to hospital (due date 1st april) and i asked him about swine flu and he said that he believe it is better for a pg women not to take anything bc what tamiflu and relenza do is only to shorten the period you are ill, and as they have not been tested on pregnant w, then it is better not to take them... well im not 100% convinced but he has a point.

Rtuff Mon 27-Jul-09 13:23:01

Hi everyone!

Snap tostaky, I went to the doc's this morning too and i'm also due April 1st!

I'm going to start a list so everyone feel free to add you Estimated Due Date..

Rtuff: EDD 1st April

hoops997 Mon 27-Jul-09 17:08:33

hello all, yeah we are all having lovely easter bunnies.........good list Rtuff, adding myself.....

Hoops997: EDD 2nd April

mcfee Mon 27-Jul-09 20:22:20

Hello, no morning sickness yet but am absolutely knackered! Could sleep for 24 hours solid!

Adding myself to list.....

Mcfee: EDD 2nd April

hoops997 Mon 27-Jul-09 20:48:52

I have alot of nausea and burping with a bit of sick hmm sorry if TMI and have awful insomnia but really tired with it......I can see this is going to be a fun 8 months grin

tostaky Tue 28-Jul-09 08:14:53

Very strange, i have absolutly no symptoms... whereas with DS i was sooo tired. I dont even have sore boobs... hopefully im just lucky and it is a sticky baby.

Tostaky: EDD 1st April

fifisboys Tue 28-Jul-09 09:07:29

Hi..can i join you????

I have 2 ds's 3.3 and 1.8 and got my bfp's over the weekend grin
Due date 5th april...which seems like forever away!!!

Rtuff Tue 28-Jul-09 09:21:02

Congratulations fifisboys !! And welcome...

My symptoms are starting to get worse! Feeling increasingly sick in the morning and evenings, and my boobs are getting sore and seem to be growing overnight - i'm not too dissapointed about this symptom! Also sleeping at night doesn't seem to be that great, i seem to keep waking up.

I had really awfull morning sickness and nose bleeds with DS1 and i was hoping that maybe this time round would be a little easier, but doesn't seem like its going to be!

Right, i promise i wont moan again for at least a day month!

Neeko Tue 28-Jul-09 09:23:46

Morning all.
I've been advised to wait until I've been I've had an early scan at the EPU at 8 weeks before I contact my doctors (my doctors don't like to see you before 7 weeks anyway) I've had a couple of queasy moments, some very weird dreams and extremely sore nipples on my rapidly growing boobs blush I', 5 weeks today grin

Neeko: EDD 29th March
Tostaky: EDD 1st April

Neeko Tue 28-Jul-09 09:24:40

Rfuff Moan away. i think there'll be planty of it here grin

fifisboys Tue 28-Jul-09 09:41:28

I rang my gp's this morning to make booking in appointment with the mw, which is what i done in my last 2 pregnancies...they said i need to take a water sample in to be sent away for testing, then make appointment with gp first...is this the same for anyone else??? Just ive never done this before and im desperate t o see midwife..think it will make it more real blush grin

bethdivine Tue 28-Jul-09 09:41:58

ooh, good luck everybody and have a lovely time throughout your pregnancies! DD was an easter bunny, arrived Easter Sunday this year and it really is such a lovely time to have a baby - although I'm still wondering where this heat wave is we're supposed to be having hmm, looking out of the window on rain and yet another day of not getting out for a walk!

Neeko Tue 28-Jul-09 09:44:30

fifisboys I think doctors surgeries are just cutting down on the admin ad time of dealing with women who come in early and then miscarry sad Don't worry - your baby IS real smile

This thread is not accepting new messages.