Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

twins antenatal thread?

(5 Posts)
Flumpity Tue 21-Jul-09 14:21:50

is there one? anyone else expecting twins and fancy being on a thread? i'm finding this twin pg very different to my first singleton pregnancy so looking for others to natter to about it! (expecting id twins nov 09)

NorkilyChallenged Thu 23-Jul-09 08:33:55

Hi Flump - tis Bella in a different guise! Hope you're doing okay, been thinking of you as recently met my friend with her non-id twin boys (born in April).

<hijack over>

Flumpity Thu 23-Jul-09 12:05:17

hey hello!!!! love your name. i have enough norks for two at the moment...

how are things with your little ladies? i think its hilarious that i'm ending up with three little ladies to contend with. we're trying to move house at the moment as well but doubt we'll get there before these show up.

nearly called the other day to see if you were around - dh was working in your city and i briefly considered coming with him but then work got in the way so i didn't.

lovely to hijack. no one was answering anyway! the babycentre twins board is much busier than here.

x

NorkilyChallenged Thu 23-Jul-09 13:11:58

Things are hectic fine here. Very happy to be back at work part-time, but also enjoying the girls - DD2 is walking now and it's like having a little gang. Imagine your 3! I didn't know you knew the sex, how lovely all girls!

How are you feeling? Hope it's not too tough being pg with two and having a lo to deal with too.

You should def get in touch if you (or DH) are coming this way again. I work Mon-Wed but am free Wed afternoons and am at home with the girls on Thurs-Fri

galaxymummy Fri 07-Aug-09 15:50:48

there is a twin thread called d'ya ever come on over and you can ask gurudoula marslady about twinnies
hth
galaxy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now