Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Continuing to play golf through pregnancy - please help me find clothes to fit!!!

(3 Posts)
longhairedchiefofstaff Mon 13-Jul-09 20:55:12

Hi! Not sure if I have put this in the right section but please can anyone help? I'm really enjoying continuing to play golf through my pregnancy but I'm struggling to find trousers that I can wear on the course! Short of resorting to a pair of tracksuit bottoms, I'm not sure where to look for something suitable. Can anyone offer any advice? :-) thanks!

Tigresswoods Sat 18-Jul-09 22:00:46

Hello hello hello!!!!! Think we should stick together longhairedchiefofstaff am only 7 weeks but already concerned about what I am going to do due to our golf club's very strict dress code rules. Have spoken to one golfing chum in the past who said she played to 8 months but didn't ask her what she wore. Also cannot ask her now as don't want to tell anyone.

Anyway....... I have not looked myself but i usually get my golf trousers from Gap anyway so if you have a Gap Maternity near you then I am sure you (both of us!) can find something there.

Good luck and, FORE!

Frogcatcher Mon 27-May-13 21:53:24

I know this is really old & you've probably both moved on from Mumsnet now but just wondered how you'd got on with your golf in pregnancy? I've only been playing a year so don't want to give up already but wondering how long I'll be able to continue. I'm only 7 weeks so plenty of time yet though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now