Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Any new first time mums in NW6/ NW3 area ?

(5 Posts)
skiingone Wed 24-Jun-09 16:39:10

Hello ladies,

I've been using the site for a while but been a little shy about posting a lot till now

Just wondering if there were any other new mums in the area that already meet up or would like to?

My little girl, Marianna was born 12/02/09 2 months early and we recently moved from Marylebone to West Hampstead. Marianna's early arrival meant I missed out on my NCT group so it would be great to play catch up and hear from anyone in the area.

A.

NK398cb3d7X1229e17b0bf Sat 25-Jul-09 13:04:16

Hi there,
i am a bit of a lurker as well but have just spotted your post and felt I had to respond as I am first time mum also based in West Hampstead and my son was also born in Feb!!! If you fancy meeting up for a drink or something please do get in touch...
Sally

skiingone Thu 30-Jul-09 21:36:59

Hi Sally,
It would be great to meet up! Next week is good for me if you're around. Can meet in the cafe in the Swiss Cottageb Leisure centre or maybe at the O2 centre.
Ana

NK398cb3d7X1229e17b0bf Sun 02-Aug-09 17:20:19

Hi Ana,

Great! Next week is a bit tricky for me as is husband's b'day + parents coming to stay so a bit hectic!! The following week would be good though if you're around? How about Tuesday 11th or Thursday 13th? Cafe at leisure centre (love their cakes!) or O2 centre work for me...

skiingone Mon 03-Aug-09 09:54:47

Hi Sally,
Let's try to make it on the 13th at the leisure centre ( love their cakes too - can't get rid of my tummy because of them )
Enjoy your parents' visit and husband's birthday!

You can contact me on anastasia9776 at yahoo dot com dot au
A.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now