Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

which travel system...ARGHHH

(6 Posts)
forevermore Sun 08-May-05 10:02:37

I am tearing my hair out with choices of travel system. I am tall (6 foot and DH even taller), so rules out a lot of systems. So far thinking of Bebe Confort High Trek / Loola / Quinny 3XL / Qunniy Speedi SX. Anyone know anything of these

want to be able to get on London Buses, but not be weighed down, and when I have the car, just snap on the car seat to go round the shops. Love the Loola, but bit short for us, but thats perfect 'bulk' size. any idea?

Oh yes and want to be able to go on long haul travel with whatever we buy.

Am I asking for too much?

Carriemumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 08-May-05 10:07:17

Have you had a look at the mumsnet updated survey here

Hope it helps

milward Sun 08-May-05 23:21:59

I have the maxi-taxi pushchair with has the maxi cosi baby car seat can clip on. I'm 1.75m & dh taller - find it's the right height for us. Have traveled on planes with this & it has been fine.

forevermore Mon 09-May-05 16:19:50

can i ask where you got the maxi taxi? I have never heard of it.

mogwai Mon 09-May-05 19:32:18

have a look at the quinny zapp with the carrycot or maxi cosi attached. I think it's a good idea if you want to travel on public transport

milward Tue 10-May-05 23:22:14

Forevermore - we got our maxi-taxi awhile ago. The name might have changed. It's the pushchair in the maxi-cosi range.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: