Talk

Advanced search

Due January 06 anyone?

(250 Posts)
CordeliaP Tue 19-Apr-05 05:01:38

got the classic signs and up all night as i was with ds, anyone else out there think they might be?
should know in a week or so

CordeliaP Sat 23-Apr-05 19:55:19

still feeling pregnant, dog tired and desperately trying to remember all the things i learnt by experience from last time but cannot remember anything, should know by Friday which is the first opp will have to buy the test
anyone else?

CordeliaP Thu 28-Apr-05 08:48:54

did a test last night and I am - if my calculations are correct due on 7 Jan

beansprout Thu 28-Apr-05 08:50:08

Wow - congratulations!!

CordeliaP Thu 28-Apr-05 19:35:38

cheers beensprout

george32 Thu 28-Apr-05 19:40:25

Big congrats on your BFP. I'm a week in front of you & just hanging onto the end of 2005 with a 31st Dec due date so I'm over on the Dec thread.
I'm sure you will be swamped with other due in Jans soon.
Hope you have a healthy happy 8 months ahead of you.

CordeliaP Fri 29-Apr-05 08:09:30

thanks George kind of you to pop over from the December thread

CordeliaP Fri 29-Apr-05 08:23:24

anyone know the answer to this? LMP was 29.03 but sure conceived on 6 April is this possible? had implantation bleed 28.04 and cycle sort of 32, 31 days

george32 Fri 29-Apr-05 08:33:47

Hmmm, based on you LMP and usual cycle length, I would have thought you would have ovulated somewhere between 12th and 16th April. Were you doing OPKs or temps at all? The 6th sounds very early. Don't forget, healthy strong swimmers can survive for up to 5 days!!

CordeliaP Fri 29-Apr-05 08:43:46

yeah thats what i thought but just felt sort of radiant after that date, eyes shining etc... unusual for me funny how pregnancy does that but could have been ovulation hormones doing it suppose
so nice not to have the prospect of a period hopefully for a good long time
congrats to you george on your pregnancy i loved gadding about with my baby inside all self contained, needs met and no crying and savoured every minute of the 39 weeks as it was our special time 'just the two of us' as it were - gawd that sounds soppy
savouring this one too, but not able to focus as much because of a delightful ds1,

CordeliaP Fri 29-Apr-05 21:37:25

someone out there must be due in January.... Just sent my husband away as he was attempting to eat his homeade artichoke soup in my presence, uurrgghh.

RnB Fri 29-Apr-05 21:38:50

Message withdrawn

Newbarnsleygirl Fri 29-Apr-05 21:44:29

It could be a possibility for me!

We shall see

BEKsmum Fri 29-Apr-05 21:44:33

CordeliaP just popped over from the November 05 thread to say congratulations, it's nice to see a '06 thread as it means we must be nearing the end of the first trimester!

Take care of yourself and if you get bored with no one joining you for a while feel free to come and chat to us, we're a very friendly lot.

Congrats again.

Nemo1977 Fri 29-Apr-05 21:46:42

congrates cordelia..i am non due in dec thread but some of ladies r only a few days ahead of u

expressmummy Fri 29-Apr-05 21:49:25

hi there
i may be in this thread but i have joined the dec thread im due between the 30th of dec to 1st jan so not sure both ds have come early so hoping it will be dec
congrats to you and your dh
x x x x x

CordeliaP Sat 30-Apr-05 13:08:03

thanks guys for the support may well pop over to your threads for conversation
hello newbarnsleymum

Mak Tue 03-May-05 20:58:33

Congrats to you all. Just plucked up the courage to do the test today, after telling myself 'no I can't be' and guess what - a BFP. Have been TTC #2 for 4 years, also suffering with bad endo - and we did it all by ourselves. DH and I are still in a state of shock
I have worked out my due date to be about the 7th of Jan. I'm not feeling particularly anything right now - so I'm enjoying it whilst I can. (bad sickness with DD).
Here's to lots more of us.

MrsFogi Wed 04-May-05 12:03:33

Hi - I'm due on 5 January (there goes the skiing next season, not to mention the new job I've been interviewing for) - am delighted as dh and I have been trying for exactly 2 years and I had a missed mc in June of last year. So I'm very nervous about the same happening again - particularly as yet again I don't have any symptoms.
I'm completely clueless as to what I should/could be doing now (I know just about all there is to know about ttc but nth about being pg!) and am abroad until the middle of next month so am a bit on my own re working out what to do (organising to see dr + scans etc) so do post every step you take (ie when you book scan, hospital etc etc) so I'll remember to do the same (as having spent the morning on the phone to drs etc I'm getting the feeling I'm going to have to work it all out myself until I get back to England and I don't want to get back and find out I've missed the boat for getting a scan/the hospital of my choice etc etc).

pinksofa Wed 04-May-05 12:58:43

me too due aroud then
MrsF should know the ansers but cannot remember , suggest you call midwife direct or maternity unit direct you do not have to go via your GP i did not first time around and found they were better informed
congratulations to you both on BFP

TeriS Wed 04-May-05 13:03:27

Congrats to you all! I'm due on 01 Jan, so only just made it (and still could end up a Dec!). I already have 1 DS (2.5). Hope things are all going well with you - I've got a bit of sickness, and feeling tiered, but nothing much (pretty much same as last one).

MrsFogi - I wouldn't worry too much - if you miss your scans, you can do them when you get back, and you can change your hospital at any time. I moved 3 months before my last DS was born, so had to start from scratch with arrangements etc, so I can understand how you feel.

Rachey1969 Wed 04-May-05 15:40:44

Hi there, I have just found out I'm pregnant - have just had a mirena coil out and only 1 period since so a bit shocked - i'm maybe 4-5 weeks preg due Jan 1 onwards. This will be my first baby with my dp, have 2 ds and a dd already. Have 2 positive preg tests but waiting to do gp test next week as in my experience they never agree! Haven't done all this for 7 years and suddenly terrified about what I can and can't eat. Had a bottle of wine at a party sat night before I found out! Good luck to you all.

Rachey1969 Fri 06-May-05 10:38:55

Anybody else out there?!

pinksofa Fri 06-May-05 19:59:21

I am around Rachey, congrats, I am so so tired at the moment feel like I have lead boots on how are you

Rachey1969 Fri 06-May-05 20:32:02

Hi there pinksofa, I'm tired, sore massive boobs etc. How far are you? I'm somewhere around 5 weeks, early days!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now