Talk

Advanced search

Anyone just get their BFP and want to talk sickness and sore boobs????

(8 Posts)
theboob Fri 23-Jan-09 22:15:07

got my BFP on monday so that will make me 4+2 and due 1/10/09
this will be DC4 grin

mentalpup Fri 23-Jan-09 22:36:28

Congratulations! wow, 4+2. just thought i'd crash your thread although hopefully won't be with you too long..... I am now 36+3.
01/10/09 is my wedding anniversary though!
I hope the pregnancy goes well for you!

theboob Sat 24-Jan-09 08:38:43

thanks mentalpup and have a fab wedding anniversary too xxx

HumphreysCorner Sat 24-Jan-09 11:53:41

Ah, there you are theboob <stalker emoticon> grin. I am supposedly 4+2 today and due 1st Oct. Trying to think back to how I felt when first PG with DD1 and DD2 and the one I MC'd. Sure I felt worse than this. hmm Roll on some definte symptoms or I will never believe I am actually PG. Still pretending I'm not but have stopped drinking. grin Hope you are OK.

HC
x

idreamofbeanie Sat 24-Jan-09 14:47:08

Hi guys, also supposedly due on 1st October after getting an early BFP on Monday. Do you think it's time to set up a due in October thread? Would be good to have some people to chat with but somehow I feel too nervous to start a thread blush. I'm a first-timer by the way and so far I have to say this is all more nerve-wracking than I expected.

HumphreysCorner Sat 24-Jan-09 15:45:29

Hi idreamofbeanie-I got my faint BFP at DPO 11 on Monday and as I don't really feel PG I daren't start an antenatal thread. When I tested early with DD2 I jumped on and started a July thread as I was due on the 1st. What do you think? Congratulations BTW. grin

HC
x

theboob Sat 24-Jan-09 17:13:22

hello HC and idream grin
lets go for it ,i feel a bit in limbo at the moment,but no symptoms for me yet except nausea yesturday but nothing today
congratulations to you both again x

HumphreysCorner Sat 24-Jan-09 17:26:16

OK job done. Come and join here. <eek> smile

HC
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now