Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Due in December 05

(543 Posts)
HappySecret Mon 14-Mar-05 14:09:47

OK, it's way too early to test yet, and I'm probably tempting fate here, but I've got classic morning sickness, the dates are just about right, and I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant. And I've always wanted to start one of these due in threads .

And if the blue line winks at me in 10 days time, then I'll come clean and post under my real nickname.

Any one else?

ggglimpopo Mon 14-Mar-05 14:13:29

Message withdrawn

HappySecret Wed 23-Mar-05 11:27:44

Only two more days until I can test. I shall be so hacked off if I'm not! I've been feeling sick for two weeks now!

teabelly Wed 23-Mar-05 12:36:22

Good luck - fingers crossed for you (whoever you really are!! )

HappySecret Sun 27-Mar-05 14:30:18

Oh poo poo poo! I still don't know.

Dh persuaded me to wait until today, I say there's a faint line, he says there isn't. I want to go out and buy a different make of test, he says wait a few days and retest. Wait? WAIT?

kama Sun 27-Mar-05 14:56:03

Message withdrawn

hana Sun 27-Mar-05 15:43:11

me too....i had a dec 04 baby....time goes waaaay too quickly. lots of luck!

Happysecret2 Sun 27-Mar-05 17:19:25

I just tested today but I think I'm a week late (so I should be on the Nov thread) But I bought a Clear blue digital and it shows the word pregnant or not pregnant.
p.s. It said PG arghhh no 4

kama Sun 27-Mar-05 19:23:46

Message withdrawn

fresco Tue 29-Mar-05 07:10:00

can i join in please?
Hi i am caroline mum to dd 13 months and we just tested. i think i am due dec 4th.its definitely in dec but more or less the 4th.a nice xmas present anyway.

quietlycautious Wed 30-Mar-05 10:03:30

Hello,

Can I join you too!!!! As you can tell by my name I am still being very cautious about this pregnancy. I lost a baby earlier in the year after a long slog of trying.

Got a BFP yesterday on a digital test but as yet I've had no symptoms of pregnancy - just hoping thats not a bad sign.

I've used mn a bit in the past and once I get past a scan or two I'll reveal my real mn name - until then finger crossed and

CONGRATS to anyone else joining this thread!!!

Oh btw, fresco I also think I'm due on the 4th dec!!!

ChaCha Wed 30-Mar-05 11:49:42

Hi everyone. Just tested today (twice) and 2 BFPs Am starting to come round to the fact that i'm pregnant but won't believe it until the scan on Monday..due date according to calendar is 27 November...fireworks baby, lol!

Hugs to you all, anyone got this horrible 'everytime i eat i puke up' syndrome?

(((hugs)))

ChaCha Wed 30-Mar-05 13:01:36

Whats with the back pain, it comes and goes as does a heavy feeling toward my ovary i think..normal??

HappySecret Wed 30-Mar-05 13:50:56

Still not tested again. Can't believe I'm able to resist!

Still feeling sick, though, and sense of smell has gone doolally. And still no AF, but then it could be late because I'm thinking it late.

Quietlycautious, welcome, hope you'll be fine this time . My first pregnancy I had no symptoms until a week after I tested, so I'm sure it doesn't mean anything. Be thankfull - very day that goes past without morning sickness is a boon!

And HS2, Fresco, Chacha, .

omega Wed 30-Mar-05 20:00:58

Hi and congrats to you all.

I tested on Tuesday and due date is Dec 5th.

Getting v. frustrated at not being able to tell anyone when so excited about good news - especially after trying for 2.5 years!

Very few symptoms - little achey tum and need to go to bed early. Presumably the rest of you are all tucked up in bed!

Maddison Wed 30-Mar-05 20:05:59

Hi everyone, i'm on the due in may thread and just wanted to congratulate you all and wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies

BeachedWhale Wed 30-Mar-05 20:39:03

Just wanted to pop in to say congratulations to you all. It was this time last year when I found out I was expecting DD. I suddenly went off eating Easter eggs which was most unlike me I had her on 23rd Dec 04 and seeing this new thread brought it all back to me. Best of luck and enjoy the ride.

ChaCha Fri 01-Apr-05 07:51:45

Where is everyone?

quietlycautious Fri 01-Apr-05 08:27:53

Morning Cha cha, I'm around if you don't mind talking to me!!

I think we've only got 5 of us at the moment - hopefully the thread will fill up over the next couple of weeks so we'll all have someone to tell our very exciting secreat to!!!

Lottielou Fri 01-Apr-05 09:40:41

Morning Girlies!! Well can i join in please? I tested last night! so excited,scared, nervous, ARGHHHH!!!!

quietlycautious Fri 01-Apr-05 09:46:57

Lottie,

So pleased for you - thats fantastic news - congratulations!!! It is the best feeling in the world isn't it!!!

I have been following your progres since your 1st thread on the subject!!! Glad you have been able to join us and I look forward to a happy and healthy 8 months together!!!!

Lottielou Fri 01-Apr-05 09:54:13

Thanks, I cant believe how fast this has all gone! from only planning not long agao to now being PG. I've just been working it out and due date around 4th Dec. Arghh, i still feel in shock.

quietlycautious Fri 01-Apr-05 10:21:09

I've got a Dr appt this morning to confirm but I think my due date is the 4th too!!!

You are very lucky for things to have gone so quickly - my dh and I have been trying for a total of 15 months now - although I did lose a baby earlier this year.

I'm hoping to get some reasurance from my Dr when I see him as I haven't had any symptoms of pregnancy as yet. Just keeping my fingers crossed for a happy, healthy little bundle of joy this time round!!!

Lottielou Fri 01-Apr-05 12:24:52

Sorry to hear of that! I know i am very lucky, i have seen how many people are TTC and have problmes, and it makes me apprecite my situation. I am so shocked, i really thought i wouldn't catch so soon. I have made a Doctors appointment for Monday so will have my dates confirmed. Thats great we can get each other through the next 8 months!

I hope your appointment goes well, ket me know how it goes. I'm sure all will be fine huni, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

quietlycautious Fri 01-Apr-05 12:37:04

The doctor was quite positive - the baby I lost had problems and wasn't developing properly so my risk of miscarriage this time round isn't really increased. It wasn't my body that went wrong - iykwim!?!?!?!

He has booked me in early with the midwives and I will also get an early scan - just to put our minds at rest that everything is OK.

Hopefully we will get a scan at the end of April which will make me about 9 weeks.

I can't wait to see my little babies heart beating on the screen!!! I've been thinking of investing in my own sonic aid device - it's what the mw's use to hear your babies heart beat. They start at about £70 - but how wonderful to be able to hear the heartbeat with a cuppa in your own home

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now