Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Due in Nov 2005??!!!

(763 Posts)
rodeo1 Mon 07-Mar-05 14:36:00

Hello!

I'm starting a Due in Nov thread! A bit early maybe, but hey! By my calcs(!) I'm due Nov 3rd, are there any other ladies out there around the same time? I'm sure loads for Nov haven't even missed their period yet!

Anyway, I'm 27
pg no 4, dd1 born ar 26 weeks, sadly didn't make it, but now happily have dd2 age 5 and ds age 3 next week. And 1 lovely dp of 7 years!

Sorry if you've read this for a 2nd time but was advised by sallie to post on here!! x x x

YOKEFLEET Mon 07-Mar-05 15:01:33

Congratulations Rodeo1, Sallie is right it is great to see a Due in Nov thread as I am due end of Sept it makes it seem a bit more real!!

tex111 Mon 07-Mar-05 15:13:26

Hi rodeo1, very glad to be joining you. I posted on the other thread but just to recap:

Due Nov 7 after two miscarriages last year
Have one DS age 2.7 years
Married to DH since '92
I'm 34

I'm curious about your nickname. Do you have any links to the rodeo? I'm Tex111 because I'm from Texas so I spent a fair amount of time at the rodeo when I was growing up! Any symptoms yet?

sweetheart Mon 07-Mar-05 15:15:27

tex111,

Just wanted to pop in and say how wonderful it is to hear your expecting.

It seems a long time ago we were on ttc together but I know how hard it's been for you and I hope you have a safe pregnancy this time round.

Love SH

rodeo1 Mon 07-Mar-05 15:20:48

Hi and congrats tex!

No symptoms as of yet apart from eating like a pig! Nickname because i'm a horsey girl (what I mean is i ride them, I don't look like one!) Also we sometimes call our son rodeo joe!

x x x

cori Mon 07-Mar-05 16:20:35

Congratulations to all.
I am glad to see a 'due in Novemeber thread' I am due in early October, makes me realise that the first trimester is almost over for me.Yipee...
Good Luck everybody.

Merlin Mon 07-Mar-05 16:27:52

Congrats from the April thread (i'm 4 weeks and counting!). Hope you are all feeling well so far.

Sallie Mon 07-Mar-05 16:30:03

Best of luck to everyone - as I said on your other thread, big hugs to all who have had a less than smooth journey to this stage and wishing you all very happy and healthy pregnancies!

KVG Mon 07-Mar-05 16:37:48

Message withdrawn

tex111 Tue 08-Mar-05 09:43:48

Rodeo, I know what you mean about eating so much more. I seem to have squeezed in an extra meal most days. I just feel so hungry and everything tastes so good, though I've gone right off sweets. Very strange for me.

Thanks for all the congrats ladies. It's great to hear from you Sweetheart and thank you for your encouragement. It's so nice that you remembered me.

Went to the doc last night and I'm going to have an early scan next week. Unfortunately DH is going to be away on business all week so I'll be going on my own. Still feeling optimistic though so hopefully it'll be good news.

HellKat Tue 08-Mar-05 09:48:50

Opps rodeo, just started another thread then saw this! Sorry hun.
Everyone ignore my other thread and use this lol
I'm 30,
2 DS's aged 12 and 11mths
DP
Due on 5th Nov!
Stop mentioning food all! Craving choc like crazy here and jeans are getting snug lol. (swapping choc for fruit from now on)

Brighteyes Tue 08-Mar-05 10:22:50

Posted on the other thread but just in case you missed it...

Tex I'm delighted to hear you're expecting, was sad to see you leave the May thread.

All my best wishes to you

xxx

rodeo1 Tue 08-Mar-05 11:16:02

Well fingers crossed for us all, all 3 of us! We'll soon be joined by many more!!! Sorry for my ignorance hellcat, but could you tell me what bump means?! x x x

tex111 Tue 08-Mar-05 11:19:15

Thank you so much Brighteyes. I really hope this one sticks. Best of luck to you! Not long to go now.

Hellkat, glad you made it over here!

myermay Tue 08-Mar-05 12:07:26

Message withdrawn

HellKat Tue 08-Mar-05 12:11:23

Thankyou!
Yep Tex found my way lol.
I thought bump was when you purposely "killed" or deleted a thread. OOPS! Think I got it wrong. Soz all.
Wonder how many other "Nov" mums there'll be?
By the way congrats as well to you Myermay!

BEKsmum Tue 08-Mar-05 21:54:21

Just read the other thread and saw that we're supposed to post here too - I'm totally confused now, it doesn't take much.

I think I'm due Nov 7th like Tex but was 3 weeks early last time so who knows!!!

Can't believe you guys are saying you're hungry, my sense of smell has gone mental so me and food aren't going to get along to well for a while. Makes a change though as I'm rather larger than I should be - I could make myslef a twin out my excess so hopefully this will enable me to stay off the naughty foods for nine moneths

HellKat Wed 09-Mar-05 05:58:22

Congrats Beks. Sorry I confused you my fault
Hope you're all feeling well. Good here (choc craving finally gone HOORAH) just really tired. Not sleeping great then wide awake at 4/5am (especially annoying when ds does'nt normally wake until 6ish
Found out wont be spending as much of this pg with my wonderful midwife. Being referred to a consultant aswell because ds was 6 weeks early.
Take care all

northstar Wed 09-Mar-05 09:55:40

Congratulations all, just popped in from the duemay05 to wish you all the best and a big hug from us all to tex111{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}xxxxxxx

tex111 Wed 09-Mar-05 13:43:26

Thanks so much Myermay and Northstar. I'm really touched that you've all remembered me. I'm feeling hopeful about this one. Got some good symptoms and just a general feeling of optimism. Fingers crossed.

I've got my ultrasound booked for 22 March at 9am. I was really hoping to have it sooner but this should work out OK. DH is away with work all next week so it'll be nice to be able to do it when he gets back.

BEKsmom, I know what you mean about the sense of smell. I seem to alternate between nothing sounding good to eat and then everything sounding good to eat! I'm sure I've gained a couple of pounds already but that could just be the boobs.

My sleep has been a bit messed up too Hellkat. I keep getting up to wee and then find it hard to get back to sleep after about 3am. DH has a cold right now and his snoring is getting ridiculous, which doesn't help! I might have to kick him out to the sofabed so I can get at least one decent night's rest this week.

uwila Wed 09-Mar-05 14:23:19

I remember you, too, tex. Congratulations and good luck!

HellKat Thu 10-Mar-05 06:15:21

Lol Star. Oh god the pee thing is awful!! I remember it too well as my youngest ds is only 11 mths. (planning your trip out into town and knowing where every single public loo is!)
I'm not putting on weight yet (luckily it worked swapping choc for fruit but still lapse now and then) but boobs are getting bigger! (finally! lol)

BEKsmum Thu 10-Mar-05 12:58:12

I get the feeling I'm going to be spending a heck of a lot of time in public toilets in the next nine months as I'm trying to potty train ds as well at the moment!

Oh the joys I'd forgotten what the early symptoms were like and was at work so didn't have time to notice them too much - just been to microsports with ds and after running around and lots of bending I got a nice reminder of what morning sickness was like too - I didn't get this early with ds so that was a nice surprise for me

Hope you're all feeling well.

Cuppatea Thu 10-Mar-05 19:06:01

Hiya! I posted on the other thread too- finally made it over to this one! Just to recap, I'm expecting number 2 (I think around Nov 6th which makes me 5 and a bit weeks pregnant). I haven't had that much in the way of symptoms apart from tingly boobs and having to get up loads in the night to wee! Felt a bit hot and funny in DD's "Music with Teddy" class this morning - but that could have been stress related because DD (aged 16 months) was throwing herself rigid and screaming like a banshee! Midwife phoned today and made the booking in appointment for the end of April. I came off the phone and thought "wow, it's real!" because I don't think it has started to sink in properly till today. Good luck to all of us November ladies, and thanks to everyone who has posted to wish us luck!

cads Thu 10-Mar-05 20:15:42

Hi

I am another one due in Nov. By my calc should be due on 12th. How many of us are there now? It will be nice to see how we all progress. It still hasn't sunk in that I am pregnant and keep hoping for an easy pregnancy. Just tingly boobs and sleepy at the moment, hope it stays that why.

age 30 (tomorrow)
1 DS aged 12mnths (who still doesn't sleep through the night, arg!!)
Married 3yrs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now