Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

would you like a free birth doula?

(8 Posts)
phraedd Fri 17-Oct-08 18:19:05

Are you within 15 miles of St Albans?

Is your baby due November or early December?

Would you like to hire a birth doula for free? (I will need to take a deposit which will be returned with your birth story)

Would you like a written birth story of your labour and birth?

I am a trainee birth doula and as part of my training, I need to attend 4 births. I have attended 2 and have (fantastic) written refs from these already and am now looking for my last 2 births.

Paula

Jools1 Sat 18-Oct-08 14:21:41

Can't help you with Nov / Dec I'm afraid but may well be looking for someone in that area in May, so worth keeping in touch

phraedd Mon 20-Oct-08 19:54:37

jools, me email address for future reference is:

Paula@mummyknowsbest.co.uk

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.... is it your first baby?

lulumama Mon 20-Oct-08 19:56:31

phraedd., there is a thread here you might be able to help with..

called 'keep bursting into tears.' in active convos

phraedd Mon 20-Oct-08 20:45:17

?

can't find it lulumama

lulumama Mon 20-Oct-08 20:47:25

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/feeling_depressed/631333-keep-bursting-in-to-tears-need-a-break-relatives-and

Jools1 Mon 20-Oct-08 21:03:44

Thanks Phraedd Yes, my first baby and I'll be 39 by then, so relatively old for a first-timer.

Obviously early days yet but, for various reasons, including medical, I don't think DP would cope very well with a long drawn out labour so may think about other sources of support

phraedd Mon 20-Oct-08 21:07:29

thank you

xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: