Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Due end Dec 08

(5 Posts)
emmanbump Wed 10-Sep-08 13:27:18

Hi All,

I'm new to mumsnet, and this is my first post.

I am 24 weeks and due around the end of Dec 08. Anyone else due around the same time?

Emma

zoejeanne Wed 10-Sep-08 15:00:25

Hi Emma, congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm due at the end of December - and there's a whole gang of lovely people also due in that month. See the thread in ante-natal clubs currently called "Dec 08: but that doesn't mean you can touch my bump!" (but we natter away lots, so will probably get this one filled soon). Would do a link to it, but that's far to technical for me ...grin, hope you can find it and look forward to chatting to you soon

emmanbump Wed 10-Sep-08 15:10:50

Thanks very much. Congratulations too. I will do my best to find it and join that ante-natal club.

Emma

mybumpsaboy Sun 14-Sep-08 12:15:17

Hi Emma...I'm due Christmas day!!! Also searching for this elusive 'December 08' thread!!!

melissa72 Tue 16-Sep-08 19:23:00

I'm due Dec 2nd, so prob need to check out Nov threads to, I see some Dec mums meeting in London soon. I'm in Southampton - anyone local to me?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now