Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

is this normal????????

(3 Posts)
hopeful1 Mon 11-Aug-08 09:07:35

Hi there,

I have just completed IUI treatment with clomid. I am now 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant. However for the last week I have had a stitch type pain/ache in my right groin area which can sometimes also feel like hip pain. I had a scan last thursday and they said they coyuld see the sac in the uterus but could not rule out ectopic as there were two corpus luteum seen but only one pregnancy visible at the time (but vey early). I have got no bleeding. I am really nervous about miscarriage and ectopics and the pain is making me nervous. I am due for another scan in a week which will be a routine scan at my fertility clinic. I know its too early for round ligament pain. Is this normal??????????

PetitFilou1 Mon 11-Aug-08 10:59:10

hopeful I don't know but didn't want to leave your post unanswered. I think you might get more replies if you post in the pregnancy section???

sunshine185 Wed 13-Aug-08 15:07:16

i had stitch like pains as you described really early on too (pregnant after mc)... just take it easy and try not to worry, hard i know, but try.
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now