Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hey PIGGLYCHEZ.................

(15 Posts)
hatrick Sun 03-Aug-08 13:38:12

Message withdrawn

thisisyesterday Sun 03-Aug-08 21:21:50

<sneaks in>
Hatrick, how is the boy???? we very need to meet up this week because L is starting nursery properly and I am feeling all nervous!

pigleychez- I think you work at ds1's (aforementioned) nursery shock small world eh?

hatrick Mon 04-Aug-08 07:14:57

Message withdrawn

thisisyesterday Mon 04-Aug-08 09:03:13

weds afternoon good for me.

pigleychez Mon 04-Aug-08 12:05:53

Hi Hatrick and Thisisyesterday

Nope. I havent recieved a phone call but then id be suprised if did to be honest. Theres probably have black mark against my name!
We basically told them we wanted go home and that they needed to do the paperwork. LONG story but had a really stroppy midwife that day who basically didnt want to know as she was due to go home soon and didnt want to do the paperwork.
Cant fault the staff on the delivery ward but some of the staff on the ward need to work on thier people skills and bedside manner.
Anyway doubt they'd call me wink

Abigail is doing well thanks. Putting on weight and sleeping well

thisisyesterday- whats you DS1's name? Is the nursery in Tilgate?

thisisyesterday Mon 04-Aug-08 20:43:44

"Cant fault the staff on the delivery ward but some of the staff on the ward need to work on thier people skills and bedside manner"

precisely why I chose a homebirth for ds2 grin lol

yes, it's the one in Tilgate. He's only just started so you won't know him, but I noticed a sign on the wall saying congratulations to X and Y on the birth of Abigail

then I thought, hmmm, that seems familiar somehow lol

hatrick- what time does your thingy finish?

pigleychez Mon 04-Aug-08 20:51:08

hehe what a small world!
Might see you at some point then. Im due to visit all the girls with Abigail soon.

thisisyesterday Tue 05-Aug-08 21:23:38

ooh well you should go in on thurs, he's in 8-1 then hehe

hatrick Wed 06-Aug-08 19:07:37

Message withdrawn

thisisyesterday Wed 06-Aug-08 20:08:05

hello, can't do tomorrow morning as L at nursery and have my usual weds bunch coming over then (instead of weds, obviously)

I think I am free friday though...

thisisyesterday Fri 08-Aug-08 19:57:01

hey, we keep missing each other. i wanted to ask you something actually hatrick, and just seen you on another thread so bumping this one lol

hatrick Fri 08-Aug-08 20:17:14

Message withdrawn

thisisyesterday Fri 08-Aug-08 20:23:16

pmsl. strange, cos I almost texted you earlier, on the off-chance you'd found it.

well, I just wanted to know how bad measles really is?
and, if yours hadn't had it, would you want them to get it?

have been invited to a measles party, but it's this weekend, and despite thinking yes, I want them to have it, I now am getting cold feet and thinking what if they die!!!! lol

hatrick Fri 08-Aug-08 20:43:00

Message withdrawn

thisisyesterday Fri 08-Aug-08 20:47:57

yeah, have spoken to her already re: vitamin a

I think I would be glad if they got it. but I am being a bit scared about making them get it on purpose, even though end result is the same.

hmmm.

we are all ok yes. ds2 is taking a dummy now (touch wood) which means only 2 feeds in the night, but still waking up every 2 hours anyway.

ds1 just fell out of bed trying to get a spare nappy for his baby, and then announced he needs a lift on his bed because then he wouldn't fall down the steps

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now