Talk

Advanced search

Due in July - add your stats here!

(27 Posts)
Pamina3 Thu 10-Feb-05 15:35:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

hoxtonchick Thu 10-Feb-05 15:58:44

i'm 29, will be 30 in may.
my due date is 10th july but i'll be induced early (either 37 or 39 weeks) as i have diabetes.
i have 1 ds who is just 3 (he has 3 babies in his tummy!).
next scan on, ummm, 25th feb. then will be having serial growth scans every month. we intend to find out the sex - will be hard to avoid with so many scans.
live in hackney, work 2.5 days a week as a health policy researcher.

with apologies to pamina for shamelessly copying her template!

merglemergle Thu 10-Feb-05 15:59:54

Ok-

I'm 27 1/2
Due 1 July
This will be no 2. I intend to have another but dh doesn't . Ds aged 17 months.
Next scan 21 Feb. Drama today with bleeding and I did get a scan but they were too miserable to tell us if it was a boy or girl
Live in Cardiff
Work as an advice worker 3 days per week.

Can't think of any more stats except dress size-and NOT posting that!

Bagpuss30 Thu 10-Feb-05 16:06:41

I'm 30 (will be 31 3 days after due date!)
Due date is 1st July
This is baby 3, I have a ds (4 yrs 4 months) and a dd (2 years 6 months going on 22 )
20 week scan on Monday 14th
Have no idea what this one is but dh sure it is a boy
Live in Cheshire
Don't work at the moment but could be persuaded, especially as my two are currently running around the living room beating the living daylights out of each other with cushions .
Last baby for me too .

webwoman05 Thu 10-Feb-05 16:27:00

Oh dear you lot so far are positively youngsters compared to me! I'm 39 (will be 40 a month before baby is due if I go full term).
My due date is 25th July but may well have baby early due to prem birth last time with DS.
Expecting another boy!
Next scan and Dopplers on 14th April.
Live in Middlesex.
Full-time mum and frustrated writer (too tired to concentrate on much writing currently - apart from Mumsnet of course!)

I'm going to quit while I'm ahead with DS2. Defo no more babies for us.

Happy Birthday Pamina for Saturday! Hope you are being taken somewhere nice!

OzJo Fri 11-Feb-05 01:25:48

I'm 36
Have Dd age 23 months
Due July 2nd, though last midwife thinks it's 29th June...
This one's a boy! Pretty sure two will do for us.
Have been living in Australia for the last 6 years, grew up in Bristol and had about 10 years of generalised debauchery in London before coming over here.
Work as a psych nurse, as does Dp, still working quite a few shifts at the moment, but will ease up as I become the siiiiiize of an Elephant.

MommyD Fri 11-Feb-05 09:35:43

I am 36
I already have two sons aged 18 months and 33 months
My due date is 26th July
I do not intend to find out the sex. My dh does. Not sure how that will work. Sticking to my guns as we knew the sex of the first two and I'd like a surprise
Think it might be a girl - different pregnancy to last two - sickness, bad, bad mood swings and spots!
I work three days a week, but giving up soon (for good!)
20 week scan not until 16th March (21+ wks)
I am almost 17 weeks now and don't look very pregnant

Eulalia Fri 11-Feb-05 10:01:25

webwoman - another 'oldie' here I am also 39 and my baby is due 16 days before my 40th! If I am really late again I may be in hospital on the day... hope not though.

I have ds who is 5 & half and dd who is 2 +10 months. ds was born in July - lovely time of year! And dd was April (our 'daffodil' baby). Don't mind what we have this time and not going to find out the sex. Due on 30th July but due to two previous late pregnancies expecting it to be August.

Except for voluntary jobs haven't worked since before ds and was an educational researcher.

Live in a tiny village 25 miles south of Aberdeen.

Next scan on 15 March.

BabyDot Fri 11-Feb-05 10:31:46

Very happy planned first pregnancy, married in 19th June 04 and baby due 20th July 05.

I am 23 years old and am thoroughly looking forward to being a stay at home mum, well working from home mum he he. Work as an accounts assistant v.boring!

Got a really strong feeling it is a girl, would be happy with either but would secretly love to give Nan and Grandad their first great granson. I know no one who is pregnant at mo and have two career minded sisters so I was so pleased to find you guys.

Got a 20 week scan at kings on 4th March, I just know I won't be able to resist asking if babydot is a boy or girl he he can't wait.

Brother was born at 26 weeks so experienced first hand the trauma's of premature birth believe me I am holding on to babydot till week 42 he he.

Lolasmum Fri 11-Feb-05 13:06:32

I'm 34. I'll be 35 in September

Due date 15th July

This will be no 2. DD is 2 years 4 months.

Next scan date is 23rd March and I don't think I want to find out the sex. But, I keep having wobbles on this one. Dh says we definitely shouldn't.

To start with I was convinced it was a girl. From the 12 week scan I thought it looked like a boy. (was doing a lot of kicking....) Now I'm not so sure and I don't really care. I would like another girl as I love dd so much. I'm looking forward to sharing the same bond with her as she grows up that I share with my Mum. Another daughter to do that with would be lovely. Dh says he also wants a girl, but then I think that it would be nice for him to have a boy so he can have the father son thing.

I live in SE London and work full time near Old St for a market research company.

I want this to be my last pregnancy. Dh thinks (and hopes) that I may change my mind. I'm one of 2 so I think 2 is perfect. He's one of 7!

Hope you had a good birthday Pamina!

webwoman05 Thu 17-Feb-05 09:09:49

Update:

Just realised that the hospital had made a mistake with the date of my '23' week scan and Dopplers so I have managed to change it to 23 March instead of 14 April! Not so long to wait now!

lovinit Thu 17-Feb-05 11:44:26

I am 32, 33 in May

Due date is July 13th

Already have DD who is 17 mths (like MergleMergle !)

Currently also being a Full time Mum (v lucky me) but was working under stressful circumstances in a bank.

Pregnancy is very different this time , mainly since I have not put on so much weight, and people have guessed that I am having a boy. Would be delighted with either.

Oh, I also live out in Asia and so have been leaning abt how "difficult" it is trying to get appointments ect from the NHS !

20 week scan on 1st March ... Cannot wait to see baby again !

whimsy Thu 17-Feb-05 19:07:07

I'm 29
Due date 13th July
This will be no 2-dd aged 2 years 2months Next scan date is 23rd February, not going to find out the sex.
Live in Birmingham
I enjoy being a stay at home mom
This will be my last pregnancy as it's high risk, due to high blood pressure and ds was prem.

tiggerintum Thu 17-Feb-05 19:15:38

Hi
Im 19
Due on 27th July (althouh I think its nearer 20th)
This will be no 1
Next scan is 8th March & I woud love to know what sex it is

I have a partner who is a chunk older than I am and who has three wonderful children already. I live in southern england and i work full time as an administrator for an insurance company.

pinkmama Wed 02-Mar-05 17:14:01

Late as ever, but thought I would add now

I am 35 (36 in May - few May birthdays on here I note)
This is 3rd pg. Due on 29th July (dh's birthday)
Have dd (7) and ds (3). Think this will be last!
Hoping for a home birth, although dd was emergency c section, and ds ventous so playing by ear at moment.
DD was 2 weeks late, ds 2 weeks early, so who knows with this one. Both previous pgs almost identical, this one very different so who knows what I am carrying.
20 week scan not till 23 March. Not finding out sex this time.
Live in Brighton

NewandExcited Tue 08-Mar-05 08:40:38

Hello im new at this game as you might see i have put a message on 'Due in July part 3' Silly Me! Well Im 22 and having my first baby. I was 5 months on Friday and i went for scan to which i was informed i was having a BOY! Total shock as every one i know said it was going to be a girl! We are both very happy even thought my partner is American and has been sent to the other side of the World and missed the scan He secretly wanted a boy so its made his day! My Baby is due on the 22nd anyone else with the same Date?

pandagirl03 Mon 13-Jun-05 15:28:14

im 22yrs old

due date 3rd july

This will be my first baby. but i do have a sd 12yrs and ss 3yrs.

i have to see the consultant this week because baby is still breech im 37+1

mrsdarcy Mon 13-Jun-05 16:45:02

I'm 34.
I have DS1 who is 5 and DS2 who is 4.
I lost a baby girl at 19 weeks last year
This baby is another girl and is due on 26 July but I have an induction date of 14 July
The baby has some medical problems which will be investigated further after delivery.
I am now a SAHM but in my past life was a solicitor. After living in the south-east for a long time, we fairly recently moved North.

Harriett Mon 13-Jun-05 18:33:30

Hello!
I am 28, 29 in August.
Due date 14th July but our little girl wants OUT! judging by her kick boxing in my tummy.
This is our first, sort of planned after two bottles of champagne...
Currently live in East London with dh and dc (dear cat).
Work full time (for four more days- hooray!) in marketing for a Wine Importers.
Can't wait to be our little princess' mummy next month!

hub2dee Mon 13-Jun-05 19:15:39

DW is 33, I'm 34.

Due 2nd August by scan, 26th July by our dates (and may get induced because of raised BP).

This is our first baby, and we know it's a girl from two scans.

We live in London, I'm a computer guy, dw is a teacher.

Both unbelievably excited. And probably totally unprepared.

merryberry Mon 13-Jun-05 20:43:30

Oh, lovely to read about you all!

I'm 37
Due 4th July (Dependence Day, says my dad)
My first child, PG etc
We were scanned for a boy and low DS risk.
Live in Kentish Town
Am an infectious diseases epidemiologist
Been on leave a long time before the birth: started out 3-4 stone overweight, had dreadful MS for 7.5 months and hadn't had more than 3 weeks off for 19.5 years!
So copped off on maternity nearly 2 months ago. Due back at work Feb 2006 - both DP and I aiming to go reduce work to 4 days each.

robrawlings Mon 27-Jun-05 14:23:49

Message withdrawn

SoupDragon Mon 27-Jun-05 14:25:23

Rob, You need to email contactus@mumsnet.com to post media requests.

Ladymuck Mon 27-Jun-05 14:28:39

And there was I thinking "I never knew that Soupdragon was pg!"

SoupDragon Mon 27-Jun-05 14:29:16

Snort!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now