Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

clomide

(5 Posts)
julez5 Fri 01-Aug-08 18:22:29

hi everyone new to this site im due to take my second lot of tablets tomoz my cycle is every 25 to 26 days came on day 28 hardley any bleedin is this normal i dont feel pregnant have lots of pains but worried about takin tablets in case i woz any advice

Handonheart Fri 01-Aug-08 22:30:54

Hi I was on Clomid with my first baby and I remember having pains around my ovaries but was told this was because Clomid 'stirs' them up to produce eggs efficiently. I'm not medically trained so cant give you proper advice, just on what I experienced! I dont remember if it affected my bleeding but no harm having a chat with your doc?

julez5 Sat 02-Aug-08 15:25:01

thanx i dont think i will start tablets without havin a proper period though

julez5 Sun 03-Aug-08 17:55:05

just to say i got my proper period 2day so startin 2nd lot of tablets anyone else out there tryin 2 get pregnant on clomide be nice to chat

bigtree Mon 08-Sep-08 22:14:34

Hi julez..just wanted to let you know my success story as they kept me going whilst ttc. I was prescribed it 2 months ago for ovulation problems and have just found out i am pregnant,after only 2 months on the pills. They are a miracle drug in my opinion,i did get some side effects such as bad hot flushes etc but its worth it.
Good luck with them x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now