loader

Talk

Advanced search

Hi , I'm new! Due June 25th.

(8 Posts)
KVG Thu 10-Feb-05 09:24:46

Message withdrawn

nailpolish Thu 10-Feb-05 09:28:33

hi there nice to have you on board. beware, this is very addictive!

congrats on you pg, i have 2 girls and love being a mum to them

going back to work is hard, but if your dd is 6 mths then you will probably be ready. (i went back to work when my dd was 6 mths too, on reduced hrs which helped!)

hope to chat to you again soon xxx

KVG Thu 10-Feb-05 09:35:15

Message withdrawn

KVG Thu 10-Feb-05 09:35:53

Message withdrawn

nailpolish Thu 10-Feb-05 09:44:34

FAINTS at the thought of being pregnant!

i have 2 girls aged 2yrs 4 mths and 4mths, so im still on mat leave with dd2. not looking forward to going back to work, although having childcare that you are happy with helps enormously!

remember and take it easy just now, look after yourself and make the most of early nights and long baths. keep us updated on your pg!

why not join the june 05 thread? im sure they would love another preggers lady!

KVG Thu 10-Feb-05 09:53:34

Message withdrawn

gwenynbee Tue 19-Apr-05 22:03:20

Hi KVG! Also due on the 25th June! Also had a MC at 24 weeks last year. I hope that everything is going well for you, are you excited yet? Only 9 1/2 weeks to go (who's counting!). Finally relaxing and started to buy things for junior. I am having a little boy! Good luck!

Dahlia Tue 19-Apr-05 22:10:19

Hi KVG! Congrats on your pregnancy - I have 2 girls, dd2 was born in June, lovely month to have a baby! (Lots of sitting around in the garden drinking wine when people come to visit!) I went back to work when she was 6 months, part time, and I am very glad I did, its nice to have an outside life, and adult conversation about stuff other than babies! But the best part of the day is when I go and pick her up - its like winning the lottery every day!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now