Talk

Advanced search

Due in June 7 - the one with all the boys!!!

(549 Posts)
katzguk Wed 09-Feb-05 15:41:27

yeah new fresh and clean thread!

teabelly Wed 09-Feb-05 15:46:51

My god we ran up over 500 messages in under 9 days...we definitely have to win the chocolate medal for most talkative thread!

katzguk Wed 09-Feb-05 15:48:57

i was looking and the due in feb 2005 are only on thread 2!! we are the biggest talkers, now how do we get on the home page thats what i wanna know!!

charleypops Wed 09-Feb-05 15:58:37

Found you!

ha ha Katz - you're far better than she can ever be then (and I bet you're not a ginge ) There's no hope for her really is there?

charleypops Wed 09-Feb-05 15:59:03

Lurve the title!

charleypops Wed 09-Feb-05 16:00:01

Lippy? Lippy? Where are yooooooouuuuuuuuuu??

katzguk Wed 09-Feb-05 16:01:59

i nearly put the title as

due in june 7 - the one where lipstick reveals all!!

but wasn't quite confident to!!

Charley - i know THE university of sheffield is far better than Hallam!!!

katzguk Wed 09-Feb-05 16:02:43

charley - nope not ginger boring brown!! but curly!!

charleypops Wed 09-Feb-05 16:27:43

Hi Berolina! - I've just spied you on the stats thread CONGRATULATIONS on your BOY!!! gosh, another one!

Please join us over here. Sorry you're feeling gloomy . What's up?

charleypops Wed 09-Feb-05 16:31:43

Good luck with your scan on Friday x

lummox Wed 09-Feb-05 16:40:21

thank you to everyone for nice welcomes.

berolina - come back - everyone is very incredibly nice.

just been to the mwife and said we want a home birth. all seems a bit momentous.

did any of the second/third timers have a home birth for their first?

MrsWednesday Wed 09-Feb-05 16:43:54

Blimey, you've moved again! We'll be kicked out of the ante-natal club section soon for using up too many threads .

Berolina, I'm sorry you are feeling fed up. I've read some of your threads and wanted to add something to let you know I was thinking about you, but didn't know what to say. I'm also a bit shy about posting on other threads (I feel safer here!). If things are getting on top of you, please come back and talk to everyone on here - we miss you!

I'm soooooooooooo busy at work, it's doing my head in, I keep popping in to see what's happening but work is preventing me from posting. [stamps feet like child] It's NOT FAIR.

teabelly Wed 09-Feb-05 16:43:55

Lummox I didn't, not sure about anyone else...but Scraggy also wants a home birth and hers is a first too

MrsWednesday Wed 09-Feb-05 16:45:48

Lummox, there are lots of people on mumsnet who have had very positive things to say about their homebirth experiences. It was almost enough to tempt me into having one, I have to say.

I think Scraggy is talking about having one this time round, as is Mirage.

teabelly Wed 09-Feb-05 16:45:48

Mrs W - I'm sooo not busy at work...current project coming to an end and I'm trying to string it out as long as possible so I don't get something crappy just when I want to wind down

MrsWednesday Wed 09-Feb-05 16:49:06

You can have some of my stuff then Teabelly, I'm drowning in a sea of paper. I'm even starting to dream about work, it's getting that bad!

teabelly Wed 09-Feb-05 16:50:02

You poor thing...go on then send some to me I'll do it

Lua Wed 09-Feb-05 16:55:45

Lummox - I would definetely would have had one if it was allowed in the US. But I couldn't

I am very tempted to do this time around. My problem though is that I still don't know what to do with DD. Don't have any family close by to take her in...
At the mo I am signed up for a domino birth as the best of both worlds compromise...

Berolina, Sorry to hear things haven't got any better. We are a good bunch to listen, if you need to unload your worries!

teabelly Wed 09-Feb-05 16:56:09

Megi...just seen your update on the stats - Happy Brithday for Friday, are you going to do something to celebrate?? Has someone else got a birthday coming up soon, Lippy had hers, and I'm sure someone else from the London meet is due a birthday in Feb...?

teabelly Wed 09-Feb-05 16:57:29

Aha Lua - but if you moved to sheffield then Katz could have your DD for you!

Tessiebear Wed 09-Feb-05 16:59:18

Found the thread - yes i am the last to have a scan (i think)on Monday Morning - told DH that it is his Valentines day present !
Come back Berolina - enjoyed chatting to you earlier on in our pregnancies!

teabelly Wed 09-Feb-05 16:59:37

Well that's me off home then til next week - it's a hard life you know!! Will log on later tho to check up on Lippy...

See ya'll later x

megi Wed 09-Feb-05 17:14:28

I am going to my favourite posh restaurant with dh and our best friends on Friday for my birthday - can't wait! The place is really special to me because we went there just before dd was born - and I couldn't choose between 2 desserts! I eventually did choose and the waiter returned with both of them! He said one was for me and the other was for the baby! I was sooo happy - not least because it was the first time a stranger acknowledged I was pregnant - I honestly didn't show AT ALL last time (Bloody do this time though!

Uwila Wed 09-Feb-05 18:07:21

WHERE'S LIPPY?????

charleypops Wed 09-Feb-05 18:44:23

Just been trawling through our threads to make an updated list of exactly how many boys or girls we're expecting. I'll post it in a minute. First of all though I was wondering if.....

anyone has heard from Mrsflowerpot lately? she had her last scan on 26th and was going for another one 2 weeks after that - which should be about now?? She might be busy i suppose as she's not posted for a few days.....

also I have no idea when Mirage's scan is/was due? anyone know?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »