Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

First Pictures of Your Baby

(2 Posts)
TurkishDeelite Mon 21-Jul-08 23:22:05

First moments of a new life are very precious... those moments that you see your baby for the first time, your first touch, first cuddle... You think those moments will be inscribed in your mind forever. However with the excitement of giving birth some of those precious first minutes can in time become a bit blurry... I know, as I am a mother of two. When I had my first daughter I had got a new camera, didn't know how to use it properly, was too tired and worn out to figure it out as was my husband and unfortunately we don't have very clear pictures of our first baby! With my second one, I asked a friend of mine to attend the birth and the results were much better! She was able to move around and about and take pictures which I couldn't have... Which left me and my husband to enjoy our first moments with our second daughter, knowing we would have lovely pictures taken by my friend. She wasn't a professional, but she did well.

Anyway- to cut a long story short. I am in the process of starting my own family photography business and building my portfolio. I am therefor offering free picture sessions to mums/new mums who would like their birth photographed (in the most stylish and tasteful manner of course!) or who would like a home visit for babys first pictures after birth.

This is a completely free offer, with the only condition being I would like to be able to use some of the pictures on my website for marketing purposes.

So, if you are interested and would like to discuss more please give me a call, 07968682034.

I live in Kidderminster and happy to do anywhere within 45 min driving distance.

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Flibbertyjibbet Mon 21-Jul-08 23:27:28

Would you be allowed in a delivery room to take your tasteful photos shock

Is it just the photo session free or are the pictures developed and printed free for the mums too?

I am far too far away and not having any more babies sorry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now