Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Due April 2009? Am I really the first?

(1001 Posts)
LittleMyDancingForJoy Wed 16-Jul-08 22:09:10

Anyone else out there? Just got faint, but definitely there, BFP.

Due 1st April, according to those dodgy due date calculators.

grin

PillockOfTheCommunity Wed 16-Jul-08 23:12:36

bloomin' 'eck!
congratulations (from a due in April 07 girl who now feels like that was a lifetime ago!)

NorthernLurker Wed 16-Jul-08 23:16:01

April babies are wonderful and as another April 07 mum - LittleMy I am so thrilled it's you starting this particular thread!

LittleMyDancingForJoy Thu 17-Jul-08 12:33:16

April babies are top quality - I'm an April baby, and so is DS....not sure what I'm doing filling a house with all these stubborn rams!

It'll be interesting....

<<LMD sits down with a cup of tea to wait for others to get their BFPs>>

scorpio1 Thu 17-Jul-08 12:34:19

congrats, i have come over from april 08. grin

cannot believe this was me nearly a year ago!

LittleMyDancingForJoy Thu 17-Jul-08 15:50:02

Scary, isn't it! DS was born April 06, that feels like decades ago....sigh. Don't they grow up fast?

(Ms NorthernLurker, I believe you can see DS on my profile, if you want to.

Also, have you stopped being angry about white van man yet?)

Beetle73 Thu 17-Jul-08 15:54:21

Congratulations LittleMy. I'm on the March 09 thread, and seeing the April thread has made me feel like a real pregnancy old-timer!

NorthernLurker Thu 17-Jul-08 16:10:33

Littlemy - I can't see any photos - did you link them or whatsit when you moved on to the new name? I actually have two April girls now - dd1 belongs to April 98 - now that is a long time ago! I'm pretty much over the horrid white van man now - thanks for asking grin

VictorianSqualor Thu 17-Jul-08 16:48:04

LMD! Congrats.
(another April 08-er who can't believe how quick time has flown!)

LittleMyDancingForJoy Thu 17-Jul-08 19:46:30

Glad there's no lasting damage from white van man - I think they go on a special training course in how to be unbearably rude to other road users. It's the only explanation.

Weird you can't see the pics - I made them visible to MN Mates and you're on the list - can you see my profile at all?

LittleMyDancingForJoy Thu 17-Jul-08 19:47:41

Sorry - that last post was all addressed to NorthernLurker!

Thanks for congrats VS, Beetle, Scorpio and Pillock!

NorthernLurker Thu 17-Jul-08 20:03:03

I can see you profile and the threads your on - but no photos? How odd.

LittleMyDancingForJoy Thu 17-Jul-08 20:51:27

How strange, shall ask BigTech to investigate.

Feel sick and very tired today. Still, these things are good wink

NorthernLurker Thu 17-Jul-08 20:58:48

Hurrahs for sick and fatigue - excellent signs grin

(Don't you just want to punch people when they say that? sorry! grin)

LittleMyDancingForJoy Thu 17-Jul-08 21:09:29

I shan't punch you. Mostly because you're somewhere up North....you might punch me back.... <<scared Southerner>>

DP crawled into bed last night when I was nearly asleep and said

"I brought the washing in because it was about to rain <<this is amazing in itself....>> - and I'm very glad we're having another baby."

grin

hope your day is good?

NorthernLurker Thu 17-Jul-08 21:13:36

My day was fine thanks. That is such a lovely thing of your dp to say! I'd better go pay attention to my dh now - he's come home from a night away, feels poorly and is whimpering!

LittleMyDancingForJoy Thu 17-Jul-08 21:17:15

Have fun!

LittleMyDancingForJoy Sat 19-Jul-08 22:00:41

bumping for anyone who's got a BFP recently!

summerbaby07 Sun 20-Jul-08 11:54:58

Hi there,
got my BFP yesturday and worked out I conceived 3 july and edd is 25 march. Think you wont have an april baby unless you conceived like 2 weeks ago and most kits wont have picked up the hormone that detects your pregnancy.
What date was your last period?
Good news is your having a baby!! CongratulationsXX

LittleMyDancingForJoy Sun 20-Jul-08 12:11:36

I'm only three weeks pregnant, I think - AF isn't even due till Wednesday but got a BFP last Wed with a First Response test, and two more on Friday....I keep testing as they're quite faint, but getting stronger!

I have a very long cycle which I think just squeezes me into April - I worked it out using one of those online calculators which asked how long my cycle was, so I think it is an April baby.

Congratulations on your baby!

LittleMyDancingForJoy Sun 20-Jul-08 12:17:43

ps I wouldn't normally test that early, but I feel sick every day, have been cleaning obsessively, and have become very forgetful....all of which made me think 'haven't I felt this way twice before?' so I thought I'd break out the First Response.

Especially as they're on two for one at Boots at the moment, and can now give you a result 6 days before AF, which is pretty amazing.

<<end of First Response advert>>

Sal22 Sun 20-Jul-08 12:38:35

Congratulations LMDFJ! I'm from April 08 as well and it feels like yesterday.

Hope you feel better soon and have a great pregnancy.

LittleMyDancingForJoy Sun 20-Jul-08 12:42:12

Thank you! Clearly I'm going to be lonely on here for a while unless there's some other long cycle ladies out there getting BFPs....

wink

LittleMyDancingForJoy Mon 21-Jul-08 17:41:36

<<LMD settles down with another cup of tea and a good book>>

foxymagoo Tue 22-Jul-08 13:59:47

Congrats LMDFJ!

We have just started TTC this month (DS was 2 in June). I used the ovulation sticks again which we hit jackpot with first time with DS (having tried for three months prior to them) so IF we are lucky first time I may be back in a couple of weeks (AF due on 27th July).

Hope you're not alone for too long...

This thread is not accepting new messages.