Talk

Advanced search

ante natal Jan 08 first timer

(7 Posts)
jkate Tue 21-Aug-07 17:08:23

Anyone due in Jan 08? I want to be in a antenatal club! Am due Jan 1st (shock) so I guess could join the Dec 07 crowd but why not have a new one?! Have been to john lewis today to start a nursey list, best invention ever,they were so friendly and stopped me feeling like a total learner! Gave loads unbiased advice. Now i need restraints to keep off the website or I'll go bankrupt!

ppprmntptti Tue 21-Aug-07 19:57:04

Hi there I am also due January 1, so I know how you feel. This is my second so if you need any advice don't hesitate asking.

How are you feeling? Good I hope. I have been having pelvic pain and been diagnosed with SPD, Symphsis Pubic Dysfunction, I am finding it quite difficult considering I have a 15 month old daughter to look after too. Can't wait to Janurary.

Cazzybaby Tue 21-Aug-07 20:05:35

Hiya just to let you guys know there is a due in the new year thread with other January ladies on! Come over and say hi they are a lovely bunch xx

finland Tue 04-Sep-07 22:36:14

Due January 28th. Anyone started buying maternity clothes yet? I'm just wearing baggy clothes, looking forward to maternity clothes shopping although havent been too inspired by what i see so far. When is right time to start shopping for baby??

spud01 Thu 06-Sep-07 10:03:26

finland - come and join us in the due in the new year thread, most of use are due in january and you are very welcome to join in. x

beller Thu 06-Sep-07 16:27:58

Hi !
this is the thread...come and join xx
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/2290/372238

Lossy Fri 07-Sep-07 05:50:22

Hi, I am due January 20th and would like to be in a club too! How is everybody feeling? My baby has started kicking but then doesn't do it for a few days and it's driving me crazy! A lifetime of worry lies ahead, haha.

Nice to meet you all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now