Talk

Advanced search

1st time mum to be in Feb 2020 - new friends?

(6 Posts)
Gintap Wed 31-Jul-19 14:00:52

Hello,

I am first time mum to be in Feb 2020 and feeling abit lonely during the process. I don't have family in UK so really looking somebody to talk to and have a laugh with or even cup of tea!

I live in Bedford if that makes any difference.

Thank you,
Gintare

sleepismysuperpower1 Wed 31-Jul-19 17:23:43

I'm sorry that I don't live close enough. have you looked for pregnancy groups in your area? you might want to contact someone about antenatal groups, so that you can be sure you get a place when its time for you to start attending. there is one in your area here. hopefully someone is along soon thats close enough to meet up x

Gintap Wed 31-Jul-19 19:13:11

Dear Lady,

Thank you for your kind message and the link. I will definitely have a look at it and follow your advise. I hope you are well x

Mammoore Mon 26-Aug-19 19:32:02

Hi Gintare
Unfortunately I am not near Bedford. But if you need any support you can contact me on Instagram @homeschoolerstv and we can have a chat from time to time, if that is any help. I sorry to hear you feel alone as this is should be a very exciting time in your life. Take care!

Mammoore Mon 26-Aug-19 20:10:31

Instagram is actually @officialhomeschoolerstv

WineOrGin Sun 01-Sep-19 08:23:02

Hi Gintare,

I'm due Feb too but not near you I'm afraid. Have you signed up to nct classes? Or something like pregnancy yoga? I'm starting yoga soon and a friend of mine said she made quite a few friends the way when pregnant.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »