Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

December 2018 Babies - Thread #4

(966 Posts)
MagicalCreatures Wed 01-Aug-18 00:24:36

Here we are again. New thread.
And here’s the link to the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Bt6hXlkeIXp1emEfe6GfXKJFa2c1tfzADIp2ZKExAo

MagicalCreatures Wed 01-Aug-18 00:25:39

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Bt6hXlkeIXp1emEfe6GfXKJFa2c1tfzADIp2ZKExAo

Gemsie1984 Wed 01-Aug-18 02:19:35

Place marking..
So it's Jackson's anomaly scan tomorrow.. it's at 10am and I have my obstetric consultant appointment at 11:30am. My respiratory consultant called me today and she's booked me for an urgent CT chest scan tomorrow at 11:00am.. talk about cutting it fine! I'm nervous and can't sleep..
I'll let you all know how it goes. I've my fingers crossed he's a little chunk!

December2018 Wed 01-Aug-18 05:53:16

Gemsie good luck hunni 😘

I can't sleep either I have a small human using my bladder as a trampoline 😂👍 and he's been bouncing/doing backflips since 4...lovely!

Cakelaur Wed 01-Aug-18 06:46:30

Good luck @Gemsie1984
Well done @MagicalCreatures and nice to see the updated spread sheet.
My little boy is Defo gonna be a problem child! Haha starting early... jumping on my bladder so I was up and down all night then woke me at 6am to throw up everywhere!! 😭

emwithme Wed 01-Aug-18 07:11:48

Hi again all! How is it August already?

I'm apparently not having a girl but a nocturnal kick-boxing octopus...or That's what it feels like anyway grin

kaytees Wed 01-Aug-18 09:01:43

Will be thinking of you this morning @Gemsie1984 - that is a LOT to get done in one morning and to think about.

Will update spreadsheet once I'm home and have better WiFi!

SecondTimeCharm Wed 01-Aug-18 09:35:42

hi all, can i please join? i used to post on mn a fair bit back in the day when i had my first but haven’t posted for a few years now...

baby number 2 due Dec 14th and a girl to join my first dd!

hope you’re all feeling well and trying to make the most of the second trimester. this time around has been way more rough than the first envy

RomPom Wed 01-Aug-18 09:47:52

Morning ladies! 2nd lot of good news this week....mum's cancer hasn't spread anywhere else. We've both spent the past half hour crying! Just a big op to deal with and then she can look forward to meeting her 2nd grandchild grin

Sorry I haven't caught up on everyone else's news yet, will have a read later!

December2018 Wed 01-Aug-18 09:51:18

Ohhh rompom! I'm over the bloody moon for both of you!!!

GoldilocksTheGraceless Wed 01-Aug-18 10:11:04

Yay @RomPom that is incredible news 😍😍 over the moon for you all

@SecondTimeCharm welcome to the fold!

Thinking of you @Gemsie1984, looking forward to hearing how it goes x

December2018 Wed 01-Aug-18 11:30:56

SecondTimeCharm hey hunni!
Welcome xx

SavanahXx Wed 01-Aug-18 13:04:37

thankyou for your congratulations @MagicalCreatures smile and congratulations on having a little boy @Cakelaur bet your excited smile grin
thinking of you today @Gemsie1984 good luck! flowers
little one is being very active today, so many big kicks! think I'm finally going to do a bit of shopping and go finally pick some things up for her grin

SavanahXx Wed 01-Aug-18 13:09:04

oops misread, I meant tomorrow @Gemsie1984 I blame baby brain for not reading things properly! im even worse trying to have a conversation face to face with someone, half way through talking, I completely forget what I'm on about or what im trying to say!! haha grin baby brain is hitting me harrrd!!
and welcome @SecondTimeCharm flowers x

SavanahXx Wed 01-Aug-18 13:11:57

I'm confusing myself, you posted your message really early morning @Gemsie1984 so now I'm just all confused grin my brain isn't too great this trimester aha, either way, I'm thinking of you!! flowers x

December2018 Wed 01-Aug-18 13:12:13

I've got my scan soon..... I'm so nervous!!
Little dude has been sooooo active today and I bet he goes all shy and quiet during the scan 😂
We had a gender scan at 16 weeks and we could very clearly see his winkle but I'm scared they are going to tell me I'm having a girl (wouldn't be bothered) butttt everything I've got is blue or dinosaurs 😂

December2018 Wed 01-Aug-18 13:14:17

Savanah I totally get the baby brain thing 😂😂
My words seem to be coming out back to front

Gemsie1984 Wed 01-Aug-18 14:04:27

Well.. scan went well! No anomalies, either cardiac or otherwise. Growth on target and baby weighs a respectable 15oz. Definitely a boy. Had to reschedule my obstetric consultant appointment as was waiting two hours for my CT scan. Will get the results in a day or two.

RomPom Wed 01-Aug-18 16:48:19

I've just caught up... congrats @SavanahXx and @Cakelaur on your scans and little girl and boy respectively.

Fingers crossed for your results @Gemsie1984 and so happy your scan went well.

I'm getting so impatient waiting to feel little one's first movements. I've had 4 scans and nobody has mentioned anterior placenta, so I hope I'll feel something soon. Saw the midwife today and heard a little heartbeat, which never fails to make me a bit emotional.

Please can I be added to the spreadsheet? Do I need to PM someone?

Primrose16 Wed 01-Aug-18 17:28:19

Flipping eck I haven’t been on here in ages. Must make more of a effort. Hope everyone okay. Can I join the fb group now please x

Primrose16 Wed 01-Aug-18 17:29:27

Oh I might have to go back to look at scan pictures that I have missed. Bet there has been loads

Cakelaur Wed 01-Aug-18 17:45:14

@RomPom what absolutely fabulous news!! If only we could celebrate with wine!! 🙈 I'm thrilled for you. What a great day!

@Gemsie1984 great news so far. At least bub is all safe and sounds. Let's hope you get the same great results in a couple of days.

@Primrose16 how are ya??? How's bump doing?! We've missed you!

Cakelaur Wed 01-Aug-18 17:45:33

@December2018 good luck for your scan babe. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

December2018 Wed 01-Aug-18 18:23:19

Hey girlies had my scan little monkey was being a wriggler so couldn't even get a proper scan photo of him, he's still a boy he couldn't resist showing us his boy bits 😂
I have to have a re scan in 2 weeks they managed to check his heart, hands,head and mouth but couldn't get a good look at his spine, kidneys or feet so at least I get another little peak at him and hopefully some pictures to show you 😁

SavanahXx Wed 01-Aug-18 18:30:33

@December2018 I hear you grin I do the same, OH just laughs at me and takes the mick for a while haha. good luck with your scan too! my lil girl is normally very active in a morning, but when I had my scan, think she was having a snooze, the person who scanned me had to nudge her with the probe so he could get all her measurement's, she must be hard work like me wink

Thank you @RomPom and its always emotional hearing the heartbeat isnt it? smile

Glad your scan went well @Gemsie1984 got fingers crossed too for your results flowers

hope everyone is feeling fine today smilegrin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: