Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

June #5

(344 Posts)
ClareB83 Fri 01-Jun-18 07:57:38

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/3194828-june-2018-4

Just restarting

jadeward89 Fri 01-Jun-18 08:14:11

Of fab thank you @ClareB83 hope you and the boys are doing well xx

Northernbeachbum Fri 01-Jun-18 08:20:18

Thanks @clareb83

@sparklesandbubbles good work on the feeding, hope DS1 manages to relax with all the changes soon

@ElizabethLemon hope all is going well

RockinRobinTweets Fri 01-Jun-18 08:50:10

Thanks Clare. We’ve had our baby. Elcs as planned.

Justanervousmess2018 Fri 01-Jun-18 09:00:17

Oooh congrats @rockinrobbintweets!! How are you both doing?

jadeward89 Fri 01-Jun-18 09:10:37

Congrats @Rockinrobbintweets hope you are both doing well 😊

Flyingfruit Fri 01-Jun-18 09:13:40

Congrats @rockinrobintweets! Wow so many babies already here before June!

RockinRobinTweets Fri 01-Jun-18 09:21:18

We’re doing well thank you, she’s lovely

Justanervousmess2018 Fri 01-Jun-18 10:01:55

Oh fantastic news. How exciting smile

HoneyBee03 Fri 01-Jun-18 10:39:54

Congrats @RockinRobinTweets on your little girl!

Happy due month everyone smile

Shutupanddance1 Fri 01-Jun-18 10:41:28

@rockinrobintweets congratulations!

@Watchingmasterchef - from last thread, my Doc would like me to have my baby by 41 weeks if possible as my DD1 was quite big even though she was 2 weeks early and I’m aiming for a VBAC.

SparklesandBubbles Fri 01-Jun-18 10:47:06

@RockinRobinTweets congratulations on your baby! Hope you are both doing well?

Northernbeachbum Fri 01-Jun-18 10:47:25

Oooh I'm getting so nervous about my section on Monday now.....glad all these sections seem to have gone well so far

Lali1 Fri 01-Jun-18 12:27:17

Congratulations @RockinRobin for your girl! 💐

I had scan on Wed and they picked up a small hole to the heart(VSD), so just had second scan to different hospital...looks like 2 small holes but sonographers wasn't too concerned; most cases will resolve themselves within a few months.
We wait now to talk to consultant, can't help being concerned though...

Watchingmasterchef Fri 01-Jun-18 12:38:48

Shutupanddance I see ! When’s your due date ? Fingers crossed for you
Congratulations Rockinrobin !

Dinosauratemydaffodils Fri 01-Jun-18 14:48:45

@RockinRobin Congratulations.

@Lali1 Hope everything is okay.

I just had my pre op for next week. Finally found someone who can get blood out of me without collapsing multiple veins first so that was positive, was the only thing though. I can't get over how much I'm dreading it. I feel sick at the thought.

Watchingmasterchef Fri 01-Jun-18 16:05:02

Dinosaur I am getting increasingly nervous - have Pre op on Monday, keep thinking about meeting baby to cheer myself up when I feel scared . Or try not to think about it at all ! If there are any uncertainties / unanswered questions that you can clear up now maybe that would help ?

WreckItRach Fri 01-Jun-18 16:22:04

Congratulations @RockinRobinTweets !! How exciting!
@Watchingmasterchef and @Dinosauratemydaffodils that's so close now, you will be with your LOs with newborn cuddles before you know it!

I'm waiting to be taken to labour ward to have my waters broken so I'm very excited!!

jadeward89 Fri 01-Jun-18 17:09:00

@WreckitRach I’m back in waiting to have my waters broken too. I went home Wednesday with a csec booked for next wed, went back to day assessment to have more steroids and to be checked over to be told I was finally 2cm dilated and ARM favourable so back on to the ward I was on before and back to the waiting game. I’m honestly so fed up now will be glad to finally get this show on the road, contracting in my back though (baby is back to back)
Hope you get up there soon.

Cookie1831 Fri 01-Jun-18 17:46:16

Ah good luck jade x

WreckItRach Fri 01-Jun-18 17:46:25

Ah @jadeward89 I'm pleased you are dilated now! I hope they get you in really soon and you can finally have the cuddles!!
I'm still waiting, the woman next to me who came in yesterday has just been taken down and I just feel so depressed right now.

jadeward89 Fri 01-Jun-18 17:57:40

@Wreckitrach I’m back in the same 4 bed room i was in the other day, all completely different mums to be now so everyone who came in after me has already had their babies and I just wish I was one of them too. Hope you are up on labour ward soon too xx

WreckItRach Fri 01-Jun-18 19:03:20

Ahh @jadeward89 I know how you feel. It will be our turn really soon! Then we will have gorgeous babies that will help us forget about all of this ❤️x

SparklesandBubbles Fri 01-Jun-18 19:18:25

@Lali1 sorry to hear about the scan but fingers crossed it will resolve itself quickly. Good luck with your consultant appointment xx

@WreckItRach and @jadeward89 good luck with having your waters broken and I really hope it kicks off labour for you both. You will meet your little ones very soon xx

Northernbeachbum Fri 01-Jun-18 20:09:38

@Lali1 that must be a bit unnerving for you, when will you be able to talk to the consultant

@watchingmasterchef and @dinosaurs I feel the same. Had my pre op today. Which days are your sections I can't remember?

@wreckitrach and @jadeward89 I hope all is going well for you both and you've met your new additions!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: