Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

December 2018 Babies - Thread #2

(986 Posts)
MagicalCreatures Wed 02-May-18 18:36:38

Hi girls.
Was sitting at home being lazy so thought I’d start a new thread for ya’ll.
Well done for noticing Rachie

yellowmellw Wed 02-May-18 18:39:21

I'm coming 10 weeks tomorrow and I've had a scan at 8 weeks and seen a heartbeat.

At the moment I've got a bit of blood when I wipe with cm. should I be worried or because it's so small it should be ok

Mamababynumber2 Wed 02-May-18 18:46:37

Hi everyone!
I've had pink spotting this afternoon and so now feeling panicked. Rang the gp and he thinks it could be from dtd this morning and told me to come back if it gets worse in next 24 hours.

I have my booking in appointment tomorrow at 10. Really hoping she will refer me for a scan.

Who on this thread has had pink spotting?

Walkerbean16 Wed 02-May-18 19:08:45

hi ladies, im pregnant not entirely sure when im due as i havnt had a period since february. i did a CB test last friday and it said 2-3 weeks then on monday it said 3+ so i am assuming i am about 5 and a half weeks pregnant which would put me around new years, but if PPs are 10 weeks then will i be January?

Happy32 Wed 02-May-18 19:12:59

I'm about 7 weeks and waiting for dating scan which isn't until I'm 14 weeks. Want to book for private scan before then as it's first pregnancy and have had barely any symptoms! Due in December going by calender!

applesauce1 Wed 02-May-18 19:24:46

@Happy32 I felt the same as you. I’m 8 weeks tomorrow and have had no notable symptoms so far. Just a bit tired and tender nips. I had a private scan yesterday and it was so worth it to see that little heart beat. Without that reassurance, I was doubting the actual existence of our little baby.

Happy32 Wed 02-May-18 19:37:13

Thank goodness @applesauce1. Feel like I'm going insane. I think ill get booked in for one to make sure everything is ok. Feel like I'm clueless and not knowing anything an didn't want to phone the team to get seen sooner encase they thought I was first time mamma drama 😂😂😂😂😂

December2018 Wed 02-May-18 19:49:54

Hey girls!
Applesauce I'm also 8 weeks tomorrow it's going so slowly ha! I count down the days to the start of every new week lol xx

balalalala Wed 02-May-18 19:53:49

I had red blood as well as pink spotting, but thankfully scan at the epu showed all to be ok. I'm an anxious person though so I've booked a private scan for Saturday for some more reassurance! 9+2 today.

Cakelaur Wed 02-May-18 19:59:15

@yellowmellw I think if it's red.. call them.
@Mamababynumber2 I had pink spotting at 6 weeks, had early scan immediately all seemed fine. 3 days later had brown spotting. Now waiting until I'm back from holiday to have a second scan.

emwithme Wed 02-May-18 20:02:14

I am so sick and so tired; even with the meds I threw up five times today. Going back to the doctors tomorrow to see what they suggest as the current meds aren't really cutting the mustard.

9 weeks tomorrow. Got my 12 week scan date through today - fortunately it's at a time DH can make it (he works 4-on-4-off 12 hour shifts, and it's on a day he would be at work except he's on a block of nights starting that night so it fits nicely). We've never got to a 12 week scan before (longest I've gone is 11+6 before bleeding).

applesauce1 Wed 02-May-18 20:20:39

@December2018 what is your due date if you're 8 weeks too? The online calculators throw out various dates, but counting 40 weeks on takes me to 13th December.

December2018 Wed 02-May-18 20:26:14

Yeah the 13th 😁💜 XX

orangekitkat13 Wed 02-May-18 20:27:20

My bleeding has slowed down significantly in the last hour and half, not sure if that's is good thing or not! Tuesday can't come soon enough for my scan!

December2018 Wed 02-May-18 20:28:36

Aww kitkat that sounds promising to me hun I'm keeping all my limbs crossed for you 😘 XX

Wanttomakemincepies Wed 02-May-18 20:32:58

em what meds did you get? I am on stemetel for my HG and am still sick. It is a lot less. I had HG with my DS and had stemetel and it didn't completely stop the sickness but made it manageable. I just keep telling myself that it means good things. Almost everything I eat comes back, even with meds but is better than without. Off work with it atm as HG and nursing don't sit well together.

orangekitkat13 Wed 02-May-18 20:35:35

@December2018 thank you, I'm trying not get my hopes up. I think it's better if I expect the worst for my sanity really.

Eggoisnowpreggo Wed 02-May-18 20:43:50

Hi everyone- I did post on the last thread but I’ll post here so I keep getting emails! I’m due December 31st so currently 5+2. I’m feeling sick but the biggest symptoms are tiredness and sore boobs- they hurt so much! I don’t remember this from my first pregnancy...

Mamababynumber2 Wed 02-May-18 20:45:43

apple and december I am 13th December too. Fx this pink spotting has finished as it really freaked me out. Thanks for people's reassurance x

Cakelaur Wed 02-May-18 20:53:07

@emwithme ooh is hubby a fireman?? Sounds like fireman shifts. I got my scan date through too. But I'll be 14+2 so I'm gonna have to see if they can shift it forward. I think it has to be between 10-13+6. My booking appointment is next week but I'm still on holiday!! 🙈 so gonna have to change that too!! Haha
@orangekitkat13 It can only be a good sign. 🤞🏻 babe!! Hang on in there little sticky bean!!!

Stephisaur Wed 02-May-18 20:54:09

Thanks for the new thread magical :D

Well, tonight I fancied a kebab. So I had one. Now feel very VERY sick, so let’s not do that again!

Got my first MW appointment tomorrow. She called last week to ask a few basic questions and said that tomorrow should be a short appointment and then we’ll finish off at home? Hope she gives me enough notice because the house is a state 😂

emwithme Wed 02-May-18 21:29:06

@Cakelaur nothing as glamorous (?) as being a fireman (although his shifts are similar) - he's a food scientist who works in quality control for a major yoghurt manufacturer.

Martydog Wed 02-May-18 21:55:01

@emwithme I was on stemecell with my ds but it didn't help I ended up with onsdansatron (not sure to spell it) that stopped me being admitted with dehydration but I was still being sick everyday up until labour. I remember being sick at 10 cms dilated and the sickness fit made my waters break! Best bit was the next day the sickness totally vanished.
I'm 6 +5 and all week I have really bad nausea I hope it isn't that bad this time. 🤢

emwithme Wed 02-May-18 22:04:42

Yeah, am on Stemetil...It's working ok in terms of not actually throwing up that much (today excepted) but it's doing absolutely nothing for the nausea which is absolutely relentless.

PopTheRainbowdrops Wed 02-May-18 22:07:37

I just want to feel normal again 😭 the constant nausea is driving me insane. I should be grateful that I'm not puking all the time, but I just constantly feel like I might 😪

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: