Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

December 2018 babies

(988 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Yukka Mon 02-Apr-18 21:27:56

Hi can't see a thread so thought I'd start one.

Age 39
Ttc#1
Mc x 2 both at 5 weeks
4weeks and 2 days pregnant and praying its sticky!

Anyone else?

Chatty81 Mon 02-Apr-18 22:01:58

Hi I found out today I’m pregnant I’m about 4 weeks along x

Kit17 Tue 03-Apr-18 00:11:16

Looks like I'll be due in mid-December! grinsanta

Aridia Tue 03-Apr-18 07:59:12

I got my BFP yesterday too after trying for a year! My apps are telling me in due 7the December...which is the day after my own birthday lol! What a birthday present that would be!
Congratulations all! Fingers crossed we all have sticky beans ☺

Ilovemypyjamas Tue 03-Apr-18 12:12:55

Hello! I got my BFP this morning, I am between 3-4 weeks. Due Dec 18th! Congratulations to everyone xx

SadWinky Tue 03-Apr-18 12:20:49

Hiya- got mine yesterday. Due to a short cycle am only 3w3d. Frantic knicker checking for the next month or 2 I expect! Have one dc already, trying for #2 for about 18 months. MC last summer at 6w5d. Hope everyone feeling ok - big congrats to all!

Yukka Tue 03-Apr-18 13:01:01

Ahh congrats ladies!

I rang my docs this morning to get an appointment ideally to get my HCG levels checked this week and next week due to previous MC's. I know it doesn't change the outcome if the worst happened, but i'd like to check - anyway no bl00dy appointments till Friday 13th and that would only get me a referral. How annoying??!! my local EPU centre though you can walk in for early scan after 6 weeks, no referral needed.

I have just contacted the local private clinic to see if they might do blood tests and if so at what cost. . . .

x

Toriturnaface29 Tue 03-Apr-18 20:46:20

Hi all
Totally new to this, after a few months of trying my period was late at the weekend. So strange as the pains were just like period pains I was convinced it was coming! Did a test on Monday and it was positive.
Nervous and excited all in one smile this is our first .. still getting cramping feeling but not as much. Just heartburn! Should be due around 9th Dec

jld1202 Tue 03-Apr-18 21:06:18

Hello all smile wondered if I could join you - DH and I have been ttc for 2 years for our first baby. We had confirmation of PCOS last month and due to start Clomid next month when, huge surprise on Easter Sunday - 4 strong BFP's! Over the moon and can't believe the timing! EDD 8th December but pretty anxious about things going wrong so still POAS daily!

Aside from slightly tender boobs and a kind of "hungover" ( I havnt drunk for 10 years!) feeling, main change seems to be the amount of time in the loo for twosies! Anyone else having this? Xx

natashaarr Tue 03-Apr-18 21:34:14

Hi everyone ☺️ I’m due on the 1st of December. I had a scan on Thursday which didn’t show anything as I was only 4wks 5 days however my hcg was doubling so they said it was probably too early. I’ve been spotting on and off so I hope it’s nothing!! Congratulations to everyone’s BFP!

Aridia Tue 03-Apr-18 21:39:55

So many Easter Bfp's! Congratulations everyone! @jld1202 I've had the hungover feeling too! I kept waking up in the morning feeling like I had a heavy night on the booze lol! Apart from that my main symptom has been incredible fatigue, and weird changes in taste. I'm a chocoholic and my Easter egg is still intact! What's going on?! How's everyone else getting on?

Yukka Tue 03-Apr-18 22:19:00

I have to say it's so nice to finally be on a baby board and not a conception one!

Congrats everyone!

My symptoms are loss of appetite, tended boobs and tonight cooking dinner had a dizzy spell and had to sit down . Could be coz I haven't eaten a lot in last few days so I'll need to keep an eye on it.

I'm looking forward to Saturday that will be 8 full days on a bfp, haven't got that far before but a few things feel more 'stable' this time.

Be nice to follow progress with you all smile x

Chatty81 Wed 04-Apr-18 00:59:31

Wow congratulations everyone xx I feel fine but I can’t stop drinking water for some reason oh and sore boobs which I’m hoping goes away xx

Aridia Wed 04-Apr-18 08:26:35

Hi @Yukka! I think I remember your username from the TTC boards...were you on the bus? It is really nice to be here ☺ I've never made it this far before. I'm obviously completely over the moon, but I'm still quite scared that thinks could go wrong.

@Chatty81 I'm drinking loads too (and seeing loads). I think our little beans must be thirsty!

Wanttomakemincepies Wed 04-Apr-18 10:14:55

Hi everyone, got BFP this morning, DH had already left for work so not told anyone. Have DS7 already. Feels strange to be back here. Not sure it has really sunk in yet. Really apprehensive as had HG last time. Congratulations to everyone.

Yukka Wed 04-Apr-18 13:21:35

Hi @Aridia - yes I was on the bus - every month for several months!! So nice to have you here too! What are your dates are literally you just 4 weeks . . ?

Congrats @Wanttomakemincepies! Be nice for you to have news for DH tonight smile

Aridia Wed 04-Apr-18 14:16:23

Yay nice to see you too @Yukka! We spent a long time on the bus lol! I'm 4weeks and 5days, so EDD is 7th December. How about you?

Congratulations @Wanttomakemincepies! That'll be a lovely surprise for your OH to come home to 😊

Yukka Wed 04-Apr-18 14:38:08

eeeek I'm due 8th December! 4 weeks 4 days smile !! he he smile

Stargirl90 Wed 04-Apr-18 14:56:14

Hey! I am a new poster to mumsnet, but can i join in?

I am 27, getting married next year, i am
5wk 2 days pregnant with first baby. Ttc for 6 months, due date is approx 5th dec 18!

Felt like it would never happen but we are over the moon! Also super nervous that it might go wrong. Telling my parents this week, which i am so nervous of! Even though They are gonna be soo happy, it will be their first much longed-for grandchild. We get married on 28th nov 19 so baby will be almost 1 by the wedding if it sticks smile

Stargirl90 Wed 04-Apr-18 15:00:22

how is everyone working out their due dates? I seem to be due a few days before some of you but am further along? I just went by this nhs checker and ovia app x

Toriturnaface29 Wed 04-Apr-18 16:48:08

Congrats @Stargirl90 it really is such a nervous process! Every twinge and feeling I am hoping all is ok. I worked mine out on a few sites and they all seemed similar. I imagine the date might change once I sees midwife? Xx

Yukka Wed 04-Apr-18 18:48:09

Congrats new joiners! There's loads of us we obviously all got seriously busy in the bedroom in march!

@stargirl you might be further along based on your cycle. It's 40 weeks from last day of period which for me on 28 day cycle was 3 march. You prob have a longer cycle and as such you are more weeks along. Hope that makes sense!

Feeling a little bit twingey this evening which does make me worry for another mc. Had a busy day though so going to veg for the night on the sofa xx

Stargirl90 Wed 04-Apr-18 19:10:14

Ahh yeah makes sense. My cycle length varies too so guess i wouldn't know for sure til a scan smile

The main symptom i'm having at work tonight is bloatedness, felt some slight nausea but i've had no sickness as yer

Chatty81 Wed 04-Apr-18 23:30:07

Hi everyone can I ask a quick question? When are you all telling people? I’m nervous about telling my kids xx

natashaarr Thu 05-Apr-18 06:19:21

@chatty Ive done my mum, MIL and a few close friends. I’ll tell everyone else at 12 weeks, I’m not making it Facebook official until 20 weeks though just Incase. I’ve told a few people because I’ve had a few losses so I’ll need support if anything does go wrong but fingers crossed it doesn’t!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: