Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

December babies!

(244 Posts)
Tefiti2 Tue 27-Mar-18 18:19:29

Hello! I haven’t seen a thread so thought I’d start one for any other mums expecting December babies :-)
I’m 24, this is #2 (have a DS who is 4) and EDD is 3/12/18!
Had an early mc in Feb so feeling quite anxious still.

balalalala Tue 27-Mar-18 20:59:23

Hi, I'm also due on the 3rd December (eek!). This is number 2 for me too, dd is 19 months. I had a cp in January and I'm quite an anxious over thinker so also a bit worried. Fingers crossed for both of us!

Emilyrose1290 Tue 27-Mar-18 21:40:10

Hi @Tefiti I recognise your name from the March bus thread.
I’m due end of Nov but can I join? The Nov thread everyone is nearly a month ahead of me.
#2 for me too, have a 3 year old already.
Anyone else not really feel any different??

SecondGo Wed 28-Mar-18 00:15:46

I'm the 3rd dec too, have DS aged just 3.i am a lurker usually but glad you've started the thread smile as I was looking for it yesterday!

I feel unfit, tired and queasy!

Tefiti2 Wed 28-Mar-18 08:08:18

Hi @balalala totally understand how you feel - knicker checking is the worst!
Yes @emilyrose1290 lovely to see you here :-) of course!
Haha yes yes to the unfit part @secondgo, although I think my irons low so probably not helping! Apart from tired and a little more hungry than usual I feel okay for now too!

balalalala Wed 28-Mar-18 08:24:16

Oddly I feel as though I've had lots more symptoms this time round. But currently just feeling a little queasy most of the time. I was really lucky last time and didn't get sick at all!

Evie1992 Wed 28-Mar-18 14:51:00

Hello ladies I'm hoping I can join in am due on 3rd December! This is my first so pooping my panties a bit! Me and OH are still both in shock! Still can't get around the fact I am indeed pregnant!!

Usernamechecksout Wed 28-Mar-18 15:09:57

Tentatively joining you! Due date is 4 December. Had a missed miscarriage at the end of last year, so feeling quite anxious. I also had a raised temperature yesterday bordering on fever, which has made me even more worried!

Number two for me too, we have a three-year old DS.

AaronPurrSir Wed 28-Mar-18 20:54:34

Hello! I’m due 1st December. 32yo and this is my 1st. Feeling quite anxious, had some brownish discharge on and off for a couple days when my period would have been due which scared me. I’m also feeling very crampy.

AaronPurrSir Wed 28-Mar-18 20:55:25

I’ve booked an early private scan which I’m very excited about! 3 weeks to go smile

NeffSaid Thu 29-Mar-18 13:25:06

Hi all and congrats on the positive tests!

I just found out I’m pregnant with #3, already have a 4yo and a 2yo. Not sure when I’m due - must be some time in the first week of December?!

SecondGo Thu 29-Mar-18 19:49:56

It's so nice to see lots of people in the same boat! Hello!

I feel sick round the clock!

I need to remember what not to eat. I remember absolutely nothing useful from first time round! Im on a packed train so I'm looking forward to being able to wear the baby on board badge.

Emilyrose1290 Thu 29-Mar-18 21:48:57

I am 5 weeks and still don’t feel any different, no symptoms at all... would I be mad to poas to check everything is ok? Feel like I’m driving myself crazy with worry that I have imagined the whole thing 😣 anyone else feel like this?

Evie1992 Thu 29-Mar-18 21:59:16

Emilyrose- I wouldn't judge you! I've taken so many this week just to make sure I'm not imagining it

balalalala Thu 29-Mar-18 22:03:38

Definitely no judgement! I've got another one planned for tomorrow!

Wellthisunexpected Fri 30-Mar-18 08:03:06

Hello. Can I join you? Got a bfp yesterday. Bit of a shock as I'm on the pill.

About me -34 (I'll be 35 when baby arrives) this is DC2. DC1 is 2yrs 4 months and for many reasons was supposed to be an only child! I'm shocked to say the least and haven't told DH yet, think I'll sit on it for a few days to get my head round it.

Not sure how far along I am but it's got to be either 4 or 8 weeks (we don't dtd very often blush)

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Wellthisunexpected Fri 30-Mar-18 08:08:24

Emily I've taken 6 tests in 3 days! I just didn't believe it!

I have awful guts though, my IBS flared massively last time I was pregnant. And I feel nauseous, which either means I'm closer to 8 weeks or it's all in my head!

Emily only 50% of pregnancies have symptoms at 5 weeks, rising to 70% by 6 weeks and 80% by 7 weeks. If you haven't got symptoms by 8 weeks you are unlikely to get them. So try not to worry.

Usernamechecksout Fri 30-Mar-18 08:56:26

Emily I just took a clearblue one with weeks indicator this morning: it said 2-3 weeks (since conception). Phew! I’m not having many symptoms either, apart from painful boobs, which started a few days before my period was due and made me think I might be pregnant.

Usernamechecksout Fri 30-Mar-18 08:58:07

Wellthisisunexpected That must be a surprise. Your username definitely checks out! grin

Emilyrose1290 Fri 30-Mar-18 09:10:50

Congrats @wellthisisunexpected I like your username too haha. Thanks for the reassurance everyone. Just sent my OH out to buy some tests!!

Emilyrose1290 Fri 30-Mar-18 09:40:44

Just poas and definite BFP came up immediately. Can’t say how relieved I am, it’s silly isn’t it when you get yourself all worked up.
How is everyone this morning?

balalalala Fri 30-Mar-18 12:31:52

My symptoms have faded! But poas and the pregnancy line came up faster than the control line so still feeling positive! Glad it came up good for you too Emily!

Tefiti2 Fri 30-Mar-18 12:50:13

Totally understand the fears! Had an early mc at the beginning of last month so just feel like I’m waiting for the bleeding to start! But my symptoms are much stronger this time! Has anyone else had hot flashes?! Could hardly sleep last night, they were so bad!

AaronPurrSir Fri 30-Mar-18 13:15:14

What symptoms are you guys having? I’m 5 weeks tomorrow. No sickness yet but everything I’m eating is repeating on me a bit. Lots of womb cramps, sore boobs, bloating and wind. That’s about it so far!

AaronPurrSir Fri 30-Mar-18 13:17:33

Tefiti no hot flashes, I’m still taking my temperature every morning and it’s still in the higher range!

Also, my heart rate has increased loads.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: