Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

*NEW* Pregnancy Yoga Classes- Orpington and surrounding areas

(1 Post)
elisebarnesyoga Sat 10-Feb-18 14:58:44

New to Orpington, Pregnancy Yoga Classes!

Prepare your body and mind for labour and delivery with Prenatal Yoga.

My name is Elise and I am certified Pre natal Yoga Instructor as well as Fully licensed Yoga Instructor.

Latest research by medical experts has proven that Pregnancy Yoga has many benefits for pregnant woman and their babies. Few of the main benefits of practicing Prenatal Yoga is to reduce stress, anxiety, improve sleeping, breathing, mental state and increase strength, endurance and flexibility for the muscles needed for child birth. It is also a great chance to network with other expectant mums.
There are many more benefits and you can discover them yourself by attending one of my classes which will be coming soon to Orpington at the end of February, beginning of March 2018.

Due to popularity of this class and the attention given to each mummy to be, there are limited spaces..... so book you place now!

*please note that you will have to have your first scan before you can attend the classes.

Coming soon February/March 2018

Please contact me here or at eb_yoga@outlook.com

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: