Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone in Glasgow due in November?

(7 Posts)
ferradi Mon 16-Apr-07 14:23:41

If you are please get in touch. Am desperate to talk to other expectant mums!

ScottishMummy Mon 16-Apr-07 14:38:27

Message withdrawn

geordiemacminx Mon 16-Apr-07 14:51:04

there are loads of us - although most of us are due to drop in the next few weeks/months - if you go to the pregancy section - there is a thread called bumps and bairns north of the border..

I'm currently 38 weeks pregnant and living in uddingston.

conkertree Thu 26-Apr-07 14:05:02

hi ferradi - due in august and live just outside glasgow. saw the bumps and bairns thread but it seemed like it had been running for quite a while, so i didnt want to jump in. maybe its time for a new one of people due later on in the year?

geordiemacminx Thu 26-Apr-07 14:13:27

feel free to pop into b&b north of the border - it is quite a long running thread but there are always new people joining asking questions about scans and such like.. there are a few mummies due in the summer I think.... we're all very nice, I promise. Where abouts in Glasgow are you CT?

ruth32 Wed 01-Aug-07 21:36:22

hi
I am due Nov 27th and stay in the West End Glasgow. First baby and had terrible first 5 months so just starting to get out and about again! Be good to chat to others nearby!
Ruth

trixymalixy Wed 01-Aug-07 21:40:14

Hi Ruth, come and join us here:

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk?topicid=49&threadid=288793&stamp=070801210505

The thread has been going for a while, but don't let that put you off, quite a few new pepople have posted recently and everyone is very friendly!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now