Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Infant Observation - Can you help me?

(1 Post)
RosannaHeatherTherapy Wed 18-Oct-17 09:59:43

Good morning!

I am studying Psychotherapy at the Bowlby Centre in Highbury and as part of my attachment-based studies I am required to observe a mother and infant for 18 months.

I am looking for a mother who is due to have her baby between January and April; I will need to visit them for an hour per week for the 18 months and observe them together. I have been provided with documents for you to read from the Bowlby Centre and a contact number should you wish to discuss anything with the Centre's Chair; I will also be DBS checked by the time we start to meet regularly.

I know that this is a huge ask but I hope that somebody out there feels like this may be possible for them and even enjoyable. I live in Camden but am happy to travel so please don't hesitate to get in touch if this appeals to you.

My best,
Rosanna Heather

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now