Talk

Advanced search

June 2018 babies #2

(985 Posts)
Bunnyears85 Sat 14-Oct-17 07:20:51

Stats here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10CI3k9Tx1O67Em0O440bVO7ByDK7MmH9iKKlfGzkjec

Caspiana Sat 14-Oct-17 07:29:54

Great, thanks for starting @bunnyears85!

lampert Sat 14-Oct-17 07:31:55

Thank you @Bunnyears85!

RockinRobinTweets Sat 14-Oct-17 07:39:14

Thank you Bunny! I've just woken up from an epic sleep... I've been in bed for 13 hours and probably slept for 11 shock

We're planning on telling the in laws when they come to stay in a few weeks. My employer knows because I had an early booking appointment in the middle of the day. Everyone else can wait for quite a while

Mummyloves09 Sat 14-Oct-17 07:52:14

Good morning ladies
I hope everyone is well or feeling better than they did before.
We have only told our mum's and we are not telling anyone else until the Christmas period, as my DD is 8 in november and she will be told at the end of November so give her time to adjust as I wanted her to be one of the first to know but I also don't want it to overtake her moment.
Hope everyone has a smashing weekend smile

CuppaSarah Sat 14-Oct-17 07:57:01

Hi everyone. I'm tentatively joining, I got my bfp very unexcpectedly yesterday. Followed by 5 more. I'm pretty in shock still, I have a 4 year old dd and a nearly 2 year old ds.

I must be 10/11 dpo, but my tests even a frer are pretty faint. They bwere much stronger the last two pregnancies. SO I'm a little worried, I think I'm due around the 24th. Although, after preeclampsia last time, I'll probably be induced mid June.

Hi everyone! I did not expect to be meeting you all, but I'm really excited to.

shortcake76 Sat 14-Oct-17 08:01:25

Thanks bunny. Is there a private Facebook group?

Lulu298 Sat 14-Oct-17 08:18:36

Thanks bunny, marking my place.

Congrats cuppasarah!

Took the second CB test this morning with FMU and the result was as expected: 3 weeks+ so relieved about that although don't feel very pregnant at all!

17caterpillars1mouse Sat 14-Oct-17 08:31:11

Marking my place on.the new thread smile

BoofayTheOompaLoompaSlayer Sat 14-Oct-17 08:32:37

Thanks @Bunnyears85!

Zoo33 Sat 14-Oct-17 08:34:13

Thanks bunny. Just marking my spot here so I don’t lose you all.

ElizabethLemon Sat 14-Oct-17 08:34:52

Hi all! And welcome and congrats to everyone joining the thread.

I can't believe we've filled a thread already, we've obviously got a lot to say 😅!

I've got to tell my line manager next week because I'll need the morning off for my scan on Nov 21st and she is away from the 1st. I've told 2 close colleagues but that's it, it's quite nice not having anyone know but I am looking forward to telling dc1!

lampert Sat 14-Oct-17 08:35:49

Congratulations @CuppaSarah and welcome.

@shortcake76 there is a private Facebook group. @BoofayTheOompaLoompaSlayer very kindly set it up - I'm sure she'll get you added when she sees this.

LJFM2B Sat 14-Oct-17 08:42:27

Morning all. We managed to get the previous thread to over 40 pages in no time! Nice to start a fresh.

Just having tea in bed! smile having to rest in preparation for tomorrow, I said ages ago I'd help a friend with a bootfair as she has SO much stuff to get rid off. After what the doctor said I really want to pull out but I know I can't with out telling her which I don't want to do yet. So I'm now just taking to very easy today! Xx

BoofayTheOompaLoompaSlayer Sat 14-Oct-17 09:20:41

Sorry, missed the post about the fb group. Email me and I'll add you to the super secret group. nlovesey@me.com

xxmissbrightsidexx Sat 14-Oct-17 09:21:12

Morning ladies, thanks for the new thread x

CuppaSarah Sat 14-Oct-17 09:22:36

It's lovely to meet you all! Is anyone else classed as high risk? Ds was emergency induced on Christmas eve two years ago for preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome. I've heard the risk of it reoccurring is only 20% and since the odds of me even being here were so very low I like my odds!

Obviously early to be worrying but I am so excited about giving birth again. It's the bes, amazing, exciting, calming thing ever. Yay childbirth!

shortcake76 Sat 14-Oct-17 09:26:25

Thanks boofay. I will drop you ab email. I guess being super secret nobody on friends list can see the group?! Xx

weasledee Sat 14-Oct-17 09:28:10

Morning ladies 6+4 here and tiny amount of sick feeling BUT Im feeling so very hot for the first couple of hours in the morning?! Anyone else feeling this way? smile

justtryingtogeton Sat 14-Oct-17 09:28:35

May I join the Facebook group please?

BoofayTheOompaLoompaSlayer Sat 14-Oct-17 09:33:28

Super duper secret, no one will know you're part of the group except for members (us!)
Anyone can join who is due in June (or end of May/beginning of July). I'm due the end of May but have always gone overdue so I'm expecting I'll have a June baby!

UnicornsandRainbows1 Sat 14-Oct-17 09:38:26

Took a test at 4 this morning and it makes me feel a bit better. It says that ideally it should be taken the day after your period which would be two days away but I'm guessing (hoping) that that's not the case now smile

How is everyone this morning?

Zoo33 Sat 14-Oct-17 09:46:10

@weasledee I feel like I’m melting first thing in the morning! I think it’s the post-shower, drying hair and having a cup of tea combination, but I almost need to stand outside in my underwear to cool down!

UnicornDust17 Sat 14-Oct-17 10:04:46

Hello, please can I join? Congrats to you all. I've been lurking for a bit, a bit too scared to post, but I see that there are fair few others in a similar position and I'm driving myself slowly crazy. smile I'm 5+1 today. I've got 1 DS, fell almost instantly with him, so didn't expect the second to take so long . I MC at 5 wks in March and 5wks in August so this past week, since getting my BFP, has been the longest ever. sad I have no symptoms (didn't last time either) so have been peeing on those cheap internet daily to check there's still a line. (there is grin)..

CuppaSarah Sat 14-Oct-17 10:34:43

Hi UnicornDust I just ordered 25 IC's so I cna pee daily to check the line in still there. I hope the next few weeks fly by quickly and healthily.

Hot flushes were the first thing that tipped me off I was pregnant! After the small bleed that I now know was implantation, I just assumed I was having early menopause. Especially with how long it took to fall with DS. But no, it's the oppposite of menopause.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now