Talk

Advanced search

Antenatal classes in Hackney

(4 Posts)
lululondon82 Wed 11-Oct-17 16:06:46

Hello =)

I'm looking for recommendations on Antenatal classes in hackney/Stoke Newington. There seems to be a few, so very hard to decide. Any recommendations really appreciated, thank you!

Betsy1988 Tue 28-Nov-17 22:54:37

I am trying to figure this out too!! There’s so many, I really want to try hypnobirthing too. When are you due xxx

lululondon82 Wed 29-Nov-17 07:59:49

I actually signed up with Jessica James in the end as so many people recommended her classes and I liked the schedule she has planned. I’ll be starting classes in January and I’m due end of April smile when are you due?
For hypnobirthing a friend recommended a book and dvd so I’m just waiting on those to arrive actually!
Also homerton hospital offer some free antenatal classes which you can book direct with them too xxx

Betsy1988 Fri 01-Dec-17 22:01:33

Ooo I’ll look up jessica James thanks for the recommendation!! I’ve signed up for the free antenatal classes with Homerton, they’ve booked me in for April as immdue in june. I’ve got my scan a week on Tuesday feels like forever away, so due date could change but I don’t think it will drastically, I had an early scan at 8wks. Can I ask what the book is your friend recommended? I’d love to get it, my friend is currently doing hypnobirthing classes in Hertfordshire and it’s almost half the price of London!!

Is this your first? Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now