Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Babies due in April 2018

(1000 Posts)
YouCanNeverHaveTooManyCats Sun 16-Jul-17 18:25:48

I have just got my BFP and going to be due at the very end of March or start of April.

Anyone else?

RU486 Tue 18-Jul-17 15:00:50

Hello! Me too!
I got my faint bfp this morning and due date works out to 30th March. My DS was 10 days late so am putting my money on an April bubba
Happy and healthy pregnancy to you!

Thelostsock Wed 19-Jul-17 06:43:47

And me! This will be my first, estimating 31st March due date

Sam91TRS15 Wed 19-Jul-17 13:12:00

Hi girls, same here - very faint BFP over the past two days, if all goes well I'm due 30th march!!

curlylocks88 Wed 19-Jul-17 19:24:29

Hi, congratulations all. in the same position too. Tested positive on Monday after 4 long years. My periods are very irregular so It looks like I'm due end of March/ early April 2018. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

Runoutofgas Thu 20-Jul-17 15:52:49

Congratulations ladies! Got our BFP a couple of days ago - number 2 for us.

Thelostsock Fri 21-Jul-17 15:40:50

Congratulations all!!!

How is everyone feeling? I have found any exercise this week completely exhausting! I also seem to have become hyper sensitive to caffeine, no more cups of tea for me

RU486 Fri 21-Jul-17 15:54:41

I've had the worst cough / cold for the best part of a week sad but besides that my only other thing has been waking at 3am and not being able to get back to sleep, and that's just rubbish!
Hope everyone else is OK!

MegsMog Sat 22-Jul-17 06:44:57

Hello, I'd like to join very tentatively (I've just had three back-to-back chemical pregnancies; this is my fourth pregnancy in as many months)

I got my BFP on Tuesday, but unlike the last three times when my lines have stayed very light this time my tests have gotten darker.

EDD 31st March, I'm 4 weeks today.

This would be DC2, I already have a DD (I was on this thread three years ago, she's an April 2015 baby!)

I might lurk a bit over the next few weeks if that's ok. I will have an early scan if I get that far so that's my first milestone to reach!

Congrats to all.

RU486 Sat 22-Jul-17 07:32:10

Hi MegsMog! I understand your tentative lurking, before having my son I had three mc and numerous cp. Makes you doubt the positive test, but like you I've been retesting to make sure the line gets darker. Fingers crossed for all of us

MegsMog Sat 22-Jul-17 07:47:54

Sorry to hear you've been in the same boat RU. I've got an appointment at the RMC this Thursday so it'll be good to get some bloods done whilst pregnant even if this one doesn't work out!

boatrace30 Sat 22-Jul-17 07:53:33

Eek! Got a bfp this morning after 11months of trying!!

Was expecting to start on my first Clomid cycle tomorrow after seeing a fertility consultant earlier this month and instead I'm pregnant - can't quite believe it, though I estimate I'm 3w+4 so mega early days.

This would be #2, I had lots of bleeding with DD and was pretty lucky not to miscarry so trying not be hopeful (--and failing miserably)--

Sam91TRS15 Sat 22-Jul-17 08:40:47

Hey girls, how quickly do you find your tests darkening? Yday was the day I should have had AF, got first BFP (very light) 3 days before. But the lines are still pretty light. I have a DD (almost 2) and mmc 1st may this year. I was taking light lines as a good thing because with mmc I got a very dark line before the control line the day after my missed period.. But maybe it isn't such a good sign?

RU486 Sat 22-Jul-17 09:00:27

I kept testing every day after initial very faint first response test on tuesday, think af was due friday... since then I got a darker line using first response but a Sainsbury own blue dye test was still very faint. The first response I took yesterday was darkest yet but still lighter than the control line confused it's hard to trust a bfp when you've had mc and cps isn't it

Sarmi Sat 22-Jul-17 09:16:34

Hi all! Congratulations to everyone here!

My EDD is end of March/early April, and I think I'm 4+1. Early days smile

I had a mc in April at nearly 8 weeks so I'm definitely feeling a bit nervous going into this one. I got my BFP on Wendesday and I think I've tested every day since. Def hard to trust after mc and cps. Fingers crossed and only trying to think positive thoughts!

Sam91TRS15 Sat 22-Jul-17 09:25:25

I'm glad it's not just me testing everyday! It is hard to believe it! Mine are 20miU so not as sensitive so hopefully I will see something more by next week! I'm so sorry for everyone's mc's and cp's, I didn't realise how often it happened before I went through it myself. Fingers crossed for everyone and defo positive thoughts! Roll on morning sickness...

boatrace30 Sat 22-Jul-17 09:37:46

I was running it out of tests and just ordered 20 from Amazon so I can keep testing each day. #mental!

RU486 Sat 22-Jul-17 09:51:13

The whole poas thing is so addictive! blush

MegsMog Sat 22-Jul-17 10:11:48

Agreed, esp when previous loss! Here's what mine look like. Think I'll stop daily testing now but will likely do EOD for another week.

boatrace30 Sat 22-Jul-17 10:28:21

They look very reassuring to me @MegsMog . And for what it's worth your 11dpo one looks exactly like the one I did this morning (I'm pretty sure I'm 11dpo)

RU486 Sat 22-Jul-17 10:55:25

Megs your 4 week one looks like mine!

Sarmi Sat 22-Jul-17 20:15:44

Will any of you go for an early scan? I'm considering getting one at 7 weeks and hoping it will put my mind at ease.

boatrace30 Sat 22-Jul-17 22:26:45

Yes, we had one last time (via NHS) due to having heavy bleeding, and when they confirmed eventually that I hadn't miscarried and we could see a heartbeat it was so reassuring.
So this time I'd be willing to pay for the same reassurance and very much hope I won't need the NHS to do it!!

Sam91TRS15 Sun 23-Jul-17 08:14:46

Yeah, I plan to get one at about 9 weeks - baby only measured 8 weeks when I MC at 11+3 so I don't think I would be happy checking before then. But it feels like forever away.

PoppySeed2017 Sun 23-Jul-17 09:40:17

Hi all,

Can I tiptoe in and join? I got a positive test this morning. We really can't believe it! Feeling beyond lucky but trying not to get too excited at this early stage.

I used an online calculator which said my due date (if we're lucky enough that this little one sticks with us) is right at the end of March but I ovulated late so I think it is more like start of April.

Xx

This thread is not accepting new messages.