Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Double travel system or waste of money ?

(2 Posts)
NerosFiddle Mon 29-May-17 17:20:05

I am expecting no 2. I will have a new born and 14 month old in Dec. Would I actually use a travel system - I have silver cross wayfarer for first baby and wonder would I get away with using that say until I bought a double buggy come spring - wonder if was waste of money buying new car seat isofix etc when I might.m not use itwink

Flamingoprincess1212 Mon 05-Jun-17 17:46:15

Have you seen the silver cross wave? It's a double to single so would last you. You could sell your current pram, keep the seats, and use the simplicity car seat and base. Maybe if you can wait a couple of months you may find one or two used, but this isn't guaranteed as they're new prams. Alternatively you could look at getting the oyster max wich is great value or an icandy (particularly if you have a maxi cosi car seat with your wayfarer!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now