Talk

Advanced search

February 2018 Babies!

(999 Posts)
pretzelpieces Tue 23-May-17 15:02:38

Hello! Just got my bfp, would love to join up with others expecting next Feb.

My DD is 16 months, so we're expecting (almost exactly!) a 2yr age gap all being well. EDD 2nd Feb.

Cookie1831 Tue 23-May-17 17:17:05

Hi pretzel!! I got mine this morning too but am trying not to get ahead of myself as had a chemical at the start of the month but just can't help myself..... The next few weeks will be sloooooow!

pretzelpieces Tue 23-May-17 17:42:59

Sorry to hear about your CP cookie. Yes, this is why I want early pregnancy buddies, it's a scary time. I've had an early mc before, but it was a long time ago.

pretzelpieces Tue 23-May-17 17:43:45

cookie and congratulations of course!

Cookie1831 Tue 23-May-17 19:13:48

Thanks lovely!! I had a normal pregnancy followed by a missed miscarriage then a normal pregnancy then a chemical so fingers crossed that pattern continues and this is another normal one! We can hand hold together xxx

scottishbride Tue 23-May-17 19:40:22

Mmmm, cookies and pretzels! Congratulations ladies, one more for a hand hold please

I got my BFP today as well- waiting for husband to stop dicking about in the garden so we can work out EDD together- I feel guilty for testing and not telling him!
We have one ds who has just turned one so will have 2 under 2 if all goes well!
We also had an early 6 weekish miscarriage before ds, and I bled from 6-10 weeks with ds so like you guys, very nervously excited!
I don't think I have any symptoms yet- last time I had 5 weeks off work from week 6-11 so hoping my body can handle things better now.

Cookie1831 Tue 23-May-17 20:20:08

Hi Scottish! Oh no really bad sickness was it?
My boobs are throbbing hooray love a symptom (not a weirdo I swear)

lookatthemoon Wed 24-May-17 01:14:19

Mind if I join? I just got my bfp! Already have DS who is 2 but had early mc in Dec followed by a chem in Jan. Am so happy to be pregnant but feel too cautious to get too happy about it yet or celebrate.

Sorry to hear about all the previous losses but fx crossed that we all make it safely to Feb! ☺️

Cookie1831 Wed 24-May-17 06:35:05

Oh ffs my test is negative after just one day including a digital am so fed up am clinging to the hope my wee was less concentrated today but for a digital to change from pregnant 1-2 to not pregnant is pretty conclusive I hate trying to get pregnant

lookatthemoon Wed 24-May-17 06:59:38

Cookie - the digital's are soo sensitive. I think diluted wee could make a difference. Maybe try SMU? That can be stronger. Fx!!

scottishbride Wed 24-May-17 08:44:00

O Cookie, how stressful, it's such a rollercoaster isn't it. When is your period due? I agree that it could just be fluctuating levels with more or less dilute wee. Fingers crossed it sticks xx 😘

Cookie1831 Wed 24-May-17 09:04:08

Haven't had a period in 7 weeks only had spotting with my chemical am feeling so crap argghhhhhh

Cookie1831 Wed 24-May-17 09:04:48

Boobs still sore though clinging to that (and doing a check gripe every 10 mins must remember not to do that in public)...

Cookie1831 Wed 24-May-17 09:04:59

Grope!!!

scottishbride Wed 24-May-17 13:12:25

I hate crotch watch! Have run out of tests now so just hoping no bleeding means all ok.
Hope you have kept your groping private 😉

Cookie1831 Wed 24-May-17 14:48:58

Well blood hcg 34 which I am pleased with (above 5 pregnant) going to do another digital in the morning and repeat the bloods on Friday as they should double in that time if a normal pregnancy, some sleepless nights ahead I imagine...

scottishbride Wed 24-May-17 16:02:32

O Cookie, hugs for you!
34 sounds good to me, but only from what I've read on mumsnet boards. Hope you have some good distractions planned tomorrow!
I'm meeting some good friends for coffee and trying not to mention anything.....

VocalCat Wed 24-May-17 20:45:37

Hi, I got a positive at the start of the week and have no idea of my due date yet.

Hope anxiety isn't too high and everyone is ok.

Cookie1831 Wed 24-May-17 21:00:30

Well the tests I did this mrinjbg were xrappy morrisons so I got another FRER and after only a 2 hour wee hold I got a pretty convincing line so I am back to feeling optimistic heading to bed early and hopefully waking up to a positive digital in the morning

Cookie1831 Wed 24-May-17 21:01:19

Welcome vocal! And thanks girls for the advice today xx

Cookie1831 Wed 24-May-17 21:04:23

scottish good luck with the coffee I managed not to tell my friends on the school run but if sitting down for a coffee the topic would definitely come up and I can't lie!!

VocalCat Wed 24-May-17 21:26:09

Thanks Cookie and that looks like a good line to me. Hope your digital is positive as well in the morning. Are you using one of the conception indicator ones? I'm tempted to get one but have heard lots of stories of them causing more anxiety than reassurance so completely dithering.

lookatthemoon Wed 24-May-17 21:26:46

Great looking pink lines Cookie! Yay!

Cookie1831 Wed 24-May-17 21:38:35

Yeah a digital to be honest all the testing drives me insane but I am obsessed with doing it! Why can't I be one of those who does a test says "oh look I'm pregnant yay" them does nothing until midwife appt and scan?!wink

pretzelpieces Wed 24-May-17 21:42:33

Welcome Scottish, look and vocal and congratulations on your bfps! I think we're all feeling tentatively hopeful.

cookie sorry for the worry today. I've stopped testing since I got my bfp, it's too much of a roller-coaster. That frer looks nice and clear so fingers crossed all is well. flowers good luck for the morning.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now