Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

All November Babies Welcome, bring on the 12 week scans

(196 Posts)
Rufus200 Mon 17-Apr-17 13:13:32

This is a thread for all November babies

bexmwood88 Mon 17-Apr-17 13:27:05

11 days until mine! Can't come quick enough! Are any first timers showing yet? I'm not sure I'm going to be able to hide my pot belly for much longer!

Rufus200 Mon 17-Apr-17 14:00:13

Link for spreadsheet so everyone who hasn't already can add their stats

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HX4bG_UOOPbvLHcQYilEDQUlHeq2kiDOjVGu1PSu59A/htmlview

Rufus200 Mon 17-Apr-17 14:01:27

I've got my 12wk scan on Thursday. 11+6 today. Still struggling with the Doppler, find her for a split second and then she wriggles away again.

lydiangel83 Mon 17-Apr-17 14:18:08

Thanks I will add to spreadsheet when on laptop as can't seem to do it on my phone. Scan due 17th May (EDD 25/11) can't wait for confirmation that everything is ok!

Mummyosborne1983 Mon 17-Apr-17 14:27:26

Hi ladies,
I've tried to add my name to the google list - downloaded the google app but just can't seem to edit it.
Can you please add me @Rufus200.
Mummyosborne1983, due date 22/11, age 34, team yellow, from Cheshire, this will be my 3rd baby. I already have ds (3) dd (1) though both will be a year older when baby is born x

lydiangel83 Mon 17-Apr-17 14:46:25

@Rufus200 I'm @lydiangel83 EDD 25/11 TTC#1 aged 34 located Leighton Buzzard, Beds (just moved from London). I don't know what team colour means but everyone else seems to be yellow so I'll go with that although favourite colour is purple smile

Mummyosborne1983 Mon 17-Apr-17 15:01:13

Yellow is when you don't know whether it's a boy or girl

SeahorseBlue Mon 17-Apr-17 15:19:15

I hope everyone is Ok, I haven't posted for a while, the tiredness and nausea has been overwhelming. Please could someone add me to the spreadsheet EDD 07/11/17. I'm 37, located in Birmingham and this will be DC3.
Had a scare yesterday, I woke up early and was bleeding, quite a lot, not just spotting, red blood too. I called the maternity hospital who wouldn't see me as I'm only 11 weeks, they advised me to go to A&E which I did and luckily they scanned me and all is well with baby, measuring a couple of days ahead. I was very relieved! Had mmc in my first pregnancy so was sure it had happened again.
I've got my 12 week scan on Friday, based on LMP I will be 11w 3 days, which seemed rather early, but based on the scan yesterday I'll probably be very close to 12 weeks. Good luck to everyone with scans this week, looking forward to seeing scan pics.

Rufus200 Mon 17-Apr-17 15:19:24

I've added you both. Reminded me to change myself to team pink. I think only 2 of us know so far and that was because we had the NIFTY blood test done.

Rufus200 Mon 17-Apr-17 15:23:39

Added you seahorse

Rufus200 Mon 17-Apr-17 15:25:21

seahorse I had a scare on Sat but mine was brown blood. It was really upsetting though, I spoke to a Dr who basically said there was nothing that could be done and my local hospital wouldn't be able to scan me till Tues anyway. Glad all is ok for you

Eemamc Mon 17-Apr-17 15:46:22

Hello! First timer here, my scan is not for a couple of weeks, but we paid for a private one a couple of weeks ago (deal on Groupon...who knew!) all v new and exciting, but exhausted all the time!

Eemamc Mon 17-Apr-17 15:50:03

I can't seem to add to the spreadsheet from my iPad, could you add me please? I'm a first timer, Hertfordshire, due 2nd November, 34, team yellow I guess!

summerfruitsquash Mon 17-Apr-17 15:51:51

I'm rejoining. I posted in the early Nov babies thread very early on but was quite cautious.

Now 10+5 and have my scan next Thursday.
Already have a 1 year old DD so knackered doesn't even cover it.

TeaAndPjs Mon 17-Apr-17 16:13:54

Hello! Can I join please? I'm also on other November group too!

31, EDD 24/11/17, bubs no3(and maybe 4 but will be confirmed thursday) already have 2DS 8yrs old and 2yrs old! Symptom wise I have very little other than sore boobs , nausea is barely there, get the odd bit but nothing much which is a surprise as was really bad with the others!

Having booking in app this Thursday and will have scan at same time as last 1 was too early and couldn't see much, had early scan due to previous MCs just to stop me being anxious!

PingusMistress Mon 17-Apr-17 16:35:22

Thank you for the new thread rufus!

EDD 29 oct by LMP but 2 Nov by ovulation so I need to wait until my scan on Thursday to find out which antenatal thread I should be on - think I might stick on both regardless though as who knows when bubs will actually decide to arrive!

Baby 2 for me. DD is nearly 3. I'm in Cheshire now but I grew up in Leighton buzzard Lydia smile

Can't believe you can get scan deals on groupon! I never would have thought to look there.

Rufus200 Mon 17-Apr-17 17:04:37

Added Eemamc and TeaAndPjs

cnew Mon 17-Apr-17 19:12:46

Thanks for the new thread!
10 + 4 today but still over a fortnight til scan 🙁! Will be 13 weeks when I get it. Time has never gone so slowly! Still overwhelmingly tired but definitley less nauseous!!

Oddsocksforeveryone Tue 18-Apr-17 10:04:04

At my scan last week they didn't give me a due date but dated my pregnancy. I'm 12 weeks tomorrow so my edd has changed from 6th to 1st I think but I'm not updating it on the spreadsheet because I'm hopefully having another scan in few weeks and it will probably change again.
Since this is dc4 I quite like the idea of not knowing the sex, but my husband really wants to know. Has anyone ever successfully lived that scenario? I don't think my husband will be able to keep it to himself especially when his mum nags him.
Of course this all depends on baby, 20 week scan with ds2 started right between his legs so there was no guesswork there.

MsBranwen Tue 18-Apr-17 10:39:23

Hi there, I'm 30 and in London, first time mum and first pregnancy, due Nov 1st. I have my dating scan this Friday and also had a private scan at 10 weeks as I was feeling anxious.

All was good at that scan but now I've become a nervous wreck again after the weekend. Basically what happened was I was at a garden party with some friends and I had a bounce around on a space hopper. Afterwards I felt so stupid, I'd forgotten that you're not supposed to do any jumping or bouncing (my head was so full of listeria fears that there was no room for any exercise advice!). I had a bit of a sore hip after the jumping but otherwise felt fine, but the next day noticed a small bit of light brown spotting one time after going to the toilet. I spoke to NHS 111 who said it was probably fine, as there's not been more bleeding... But I'm just feeling so foolish and anxious!

I know that I really should try not to worry so much and I try and do meditation and go for walks and things like that, but it just feels there's so much that you could worry about and I'm quite overwhelmed by it all and keep crying all the time.

Any wisdom from you lovely ladies would be warmly appreciated!

Rufus200 Tue 18-Apr-17 10:41:00

12wks today. I've put on 2.5kgs, I still had 5kgs to lose from last pregnancy. With DS I had put on 10kgs today and ended up with 22kg weight gain in total and GD. Really hoping not to have such a high weight gain this time round. I stuff myself with crap when I'm feeling tired.

How is everyone else's weight going?

Rufus200 Tue 18-Apr-17 10:46:08

MsBranwen try not to worry, they are very well insulated in there. DS keeps on climbing all over me and shoving his knee in my belly. I had a brown bleed on Sat night for no reason, it seems lots of us have. To be honest I never found the worry went away the whole pregnancy, it does get easier when you can feel them moving around in there.

MsBranwen Tue 18-Apr-17 12:40:44

Thanks @Rufus200, I think I will feel better after the scan if that goes okay, and having a bump and feeling movement will definitely be reassuring, but I I think it's hard at this stage as it's so early, it's hard to believe there's a baby in there!

Worrying about all these other things means I've not actually been worrying about my weight much, though I've definitely put on quite a bit, none of my jeans or skirts feel comfy anymore so I'm in leggings and baggy tops all the time! Doesn't help that I've had a total aversion to vegetables, whilst crisps, ice cream and cream cheese are no problem at all!

NikaKaKa Tue 18-Apr-17 12:50:34

Hi, can I join please? I'm also on other November group I think it was the due later November one.

Live in London, 27, EDD 30/11/17, baby no2 already have DD age 4. I am 7+5 but haven't had any appointments yet. Midwife is extremely busy this go round so my booking appointment isn't until 17th May.....this doesn't help my nerves!! My GP has referred me for my 12 week scan so could have that before my first midwife appointment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now