Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone else due in December?

(3 Posts)
leighdinglady Sun 16-Apr-17 14:17:48

We just found out last week that i'm pregnant. We're so, so thrilled, as we lost out first pregnancy in January. We were 14 weeks along and found out at the 12 week scan that the baby wouldn't make it.

It took us so long TTC that pregnancy that we can't really believe we've caught so quickly this time around! We have very mixed feelings; so so happy and excited, but also extremely anxious and also a bit guilty(?) to the first baby. Like we've 'moved on' when in reality we haven't at all.

ANYWAY - the reason i'm writing is i'd love to have a little group of other expectant mums that are due around the same time. Anyone else just found out they're pregnant and want to buddy up to compare notes and stories?

If so - how are you feeling? I'm shattered, but a bit concerned that my boobs aren't hurting at all. Whereas last time they were killing me by week 4!

glitteryvibes Sun 16-Apr-17 14:22:58

See the December 2017 #2 thread, loads of us on there smile

leighdinglady Sun 16-Apr-17 14:50:02

oh fab!!! didn't realise one already existed! I'll move over!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now